+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of online pnp non express entry

Lovepreet14

Feb 15, 2022
Hi.. I have submitted my online pr application in June 2021 after MPNP.
I was able to view my submitted application in my online account till December but now there is no option for me to view my submitted application in my account.
Is this the case with anyone else who submitted the online PR application?
What should I do now?

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
May 12th, 2021 submitted.
No further update yet.

Called IRCC twice, 1st rep told me it will be treated as online PNP express entry application taking 6 month
2nd rep told me they don't have any update yet but hopefully better than 21 months.
Lawyer says nothing is confirmed yet but we should expect 6 month timeframe
And unfortunately now they don’t know where is our files? Paper based are getting AORs from June 2021 :(

Chuckduda89

Mar 2, 2022
Hi!
applied for Non express entry under PNP category. Date of submission Dec 10th 2021. No updates so far. Not even AOR. Anyone here has the same situation plus knows how long it takes for Atleast AOR to come.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi!
applied for Non express entry under PNP category. Date of submission Dec 10th 2021. No updates so far. Not even AOR. Anyone here has the same situation plus knows how long it takes for Atleast AOR to come.
If you actually took the effort to read these threads and look at people's signatures you can see that AORs take between 11-15 months.

Hi.. I have submitted my online pr application in June 2021 after MPNP.
I was able to view my submitted application in my online account till December but now there is no option for me to view my submitted application in my account.
Is this the case with anyone else who submitted the online PR application?
What should I do now?
What should you do now? Wait. Don't get fired. Don't commit a crime that makes you inadmissible.

Once you submit your application it is "locked in" and you can no longer view/change it - just the same as if you were to have sent your application by post. That's all.

Last edited: