+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of online pnp non express entry

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Hey guys,
So, I recently got nominated by Alberta through AINP. Then, I applied for my PR for both paper-based entry and online entry as well(in MAY, 07, since the online portal just opened a month ago). Afterwards, I went to check out the processing time for my paper-based application through non-express entry portal, which is around 21month .....However, I could not find out any useful information about the processing time for my online applications. Therefore, If any of you guys can provide a info on that, I will be much appreciated. Lastly, I hope everything went well for your PR applications. God speed.

farzad1991

May 4, 2021
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
16-04-2021
The online system is a new system. They have not issued any AOR yet and there is no information about the processing time.

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
The online system is a new system. They have not issued any AOR yet and there is no information about the processing time.
yeah, thx for the info, that's wt I thought as well, my agent says it will take 6 months appx to get aor, so all I can do atm is wait

Ammouri

Jun 22, 2021
yeah, thx for the info, that's wt I thought as well, my agent says it will take 6 months appx to get aor, so all I can do atm is wait
Hi, Wish you all the best. How can we apply on the online portal? the SINP nomination says it is not valid for express entry, and the application should be sent just by mail to CIO? it will be great if there is an online option, please advise.

MaryShj1990

Jun 23, 2021
Hey guys,
So, I recently got nominated by Alberta through AINP. Then, I applied for my PR for both paper-based entry and online entry as well(in MAY, 07, since the online portal just opened a month ago). Afterwards, I went to check out the processing time for my paper-based application through non-express entry portal, which is around 21month .....However, I could not find out any useful information about the processing time for my online applications. Therefore, If any of you guys can provide a info on that, I will be much appreciated. Lastly, I hope everything went well for your PR applications. God speed.
Hi Jerry,
I was going to do the same job as you and apply online although I have applied on paper-based method before. However, I have doubt if it is possible to submit an application twice? And I wanted to ask you if you know the processing time will change via online method?

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Hi Jerry,
I was going to do the same job as you and apply online although I have applied on paper-based method before. However, I have doubt if it is possible to submit an application twice? And I wanted to ask you if you know the processing time will change via online method?
u can do it through online while have a paper-based application on the way. They are not conflicted. I have an agent and he has consulted IRCC, they said it won't matter, also none of us k wt the processing time for online applications and we didn't even receive any ARs yet. But I do believe it is much faster than paper-based as the intention of creating the online portal is to reduce the waiting time caused by mail.

MaryShj1990

Jun 23, 2021
u can do it through online while have a paper-based application on the way. They are not conflicted. I have an agent and he has consulted IRCC, they said it won't matter, also none of us k wt the processing time for online applications and we didn't even receive any ARs yet. But I do believe it is much faster than paper-based as the intention of creating the online portal is to reduce the waiting time caused by mail.
Thank you for your reply Jerry. I called IRCC today, and he told me that I need to withdraw my paper application to be able to go through online application! He sent me an email in which they recommended me to send them my request via webform! I am not sure if I did a right job!

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Thank you for your reply Jerry. I called IRCC today, and he told me that I need to withdraw my paper application to be able to go through online application! He sent me an email in which they recommended me to send them my request via webform! I am not sure if I did a right job!
well, if that is what IRCC reply to you, then do wt they say. I hire an immigrant agent to help me and he says its ok. Therefore, I am just gonna believe what he says. Also, I do believe wt IRCC means is that you probably already have AR or AOR from your paper based application and that is why u need to withdraw it before submit the online application. As for my case, I don't even have AR yet.

MaryShj1990

Jun 23, 2021
well, if that is what IRCC reply to you, then do wt they say. I hire an immigrant agent to help me and he says its ok. Therefore, I am just gonna believe what he says. Also, I do believe wt IRCC means is that you probably already have AR or AOR from your paper based application and that is why u need to withdraw it before submit the online application. As for my case, I don't even have AR yet.
Yes, you are right. I have received AR already, and maybe that is the reason

Reactions: vickyp

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Did anyone get AOR through the online portal? It has been more than a month since I submitted. No progress at all.
nope, I would say we probably have to wait till the end of this year because this is a new portal,and it might take IRCC awhile to sort things out or it could just because of the pandemics

jeet patel

Oct 3, 2018
May 12th, 2021 submitted.
No further update yet.

Called IRCC twice, 1st rep told me it will be treated as online PNP express entry application taking 6 month
2nd rep told me they don't have any update yet but hopefully better than 21 months.
Lawyer says nothing is confirmed yet but we should expect 6 month timeframe

jeet patel

Oct 3, 2018
Hi Jeet can you tell me how you got through to a call center rep
Because it's asking for file number for me

Also- applied April 29th, no AOR yet
Did you do paper application or through new portal? because I did through new portal.

I only discussed in general as in what might be expected timeframe with new portal. They won't give you application specific information without file number.

yiu329

Dec 11, 2019
Hi, May I know what the information should I include in the webform, to withdraw my paper application? As I have not got UCI number yet.