+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of online pnp non express entry

thiagofrk

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
the SINP nomination says it is not valid for express entry, Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin and the application should be sent just by mail to CIO? it will be great if there is an online option, please advise.
There is an online portal for this type of application. The only difference, however, is the shipping method. Apparently, there is no real gain in application processing speed compared to sending physical documents by mail/courier.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
There is an online portal for this type of application. The only difference, however, is the shipping method. Apparently, there is no real gain in application processing speed compared to sending physical documents by mail/courier.
Well yes there is.

It helps IRCC move just a little bit faster as an administrative officer doesn't need to scan/upload documents, and it prevents them from being dumb-dumb and losing documents when they ship it across to different offices.

It also helps applicants not be dumb-dumb and accidentally forget to include important things like a payment receipt, which if missing, means game over and your application comes back incomplete. 18 months later.

Paper for PNP will be phased out by September this year anyway.

Save yourself time and money - upload it online.

Reactions: Miracle2018

thiagofrk

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
Well yes there is.

It helps IRCC move just a little bit faster as an administrative officer doesn't need to scan/upload documents, and it prevents them from being dumb-dumb and losing documents when they ship it across to different offices.

It also helps applicants not be dumb-dumb and accidentally forget to include important things like a payment receipt, which if missing, means game over and your application comes back incomplete. 18 months later.

Paper for PNP will be phased out by September this year anyway.

Save yourself time and money - upload it online.
As we have discussed in the past, if the applicant really has a tight deadline, it may be that a matter of weeks (?) can make a difference. In that sense I agree with you. However, in most cases where the processes last many months or more of a year, this small difference becomes almost irrelevant. At the end of the day I have the following motto in mind, do the best you can to speed up the process, but be aware that this may not speed up the process... it's contradictory but it's reality.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
As we have discussed in the past, if the applicant really has a tight deadline, it may be that a matter of weeks (?) can make a difference. In that sense I agree with you. However, in most cases where the processes last many months or more of a year, this small difference becomes almost irrelevant. At the end of the day I have the following motto in mind, do the best you can to speed up the process, but be aware that this may not speed up the process... it's contradictory but it's reality.
Sure. Either way paper applications will no longer be an option per this schedule: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2022/08/transitioning-to-online-applications-for-permanent-residence.html

Hopefully the provinces update their Nomination Certificates to reflect the same.

What will speed up the process is 1,250 additional officers, with hopefully many of them allocated to PNP processing stations at CPCs.

Reactions: Amanjotkaur18

Kwin Eunice

Mar 17, 2023
Hey guys,
So, I recently got nominated by Alberta through AINP. Then, I applied for my PR for both paper-based entry and online entry as well(in MAY, 07, since the online portal just opened a month ago). Afterwards, I went to check out the processing time for my paper-based application through non-express entry portal, which is around 21month .....However, I could not find out any useful information about the processing time for my online applications. Therefore, If any of you guys can provide a info on that, I will be much appreciated. Lastly, I hope everything went well for your PR applications. God speed.
Can I have your WhatsApp number?
Or kindly add me in WhatsApp group please

Neyafaz

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Hello, may I ask for PNP non express entry photo specification do we need to upload front and back side of photo? Or digital front photo is fine? Thank you

a7medelsayed

Jan 23, 2022
Hello, may I ask for PNP non express entry photo specification do we need to upload front and back side of photo? Or digital front photo is fine? Thank you
You need to upload both front and back sides of the photo with your name, date of birth, date of day on which the photo was taken, and name & address of the photographer's studio.

Reactions: Seethal Shinoj