+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time in Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear All,

If any one of you could please provide me some information about processing time in canadian Islamabad.

Second my question is! I received my client number: but, i am unable to acess in Internet?

If you kindly anyone of you provide me the exact informations about these i would be really nice of you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Rahimi said:
Dear All,

If any one of you could please provide me some information about processing time in canadian Islamabad.

Second my question is! I received my client number: but, i am unable to acess in Internet?

If you kindly anyone of you provide me the exact informations about these i would be really nice of you.
1. You didn't state the category, so start here for processing times: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/menu-perm.asp
2. Check your application start here: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

PMM

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear Sender,

Actually i have visited the canadian website, but it doesn't show me whether my case is under process or not.

actually i got my ID# from Case Processing Centre Mississauga But, i don't know why i am not able to check in the site. Please let me know.

Also i have done my medical in July 2007. do you think its already approached in Canadian Embaassy in Islamabad. Pakistan.

decentvampire

Mar 12, 2010
Salam
i am sure you are doing the same mistake which i did n that was the name mistake i was entering complete name....plz fill your surname only which is the 2nd of your name.....
like Ali Ahmad
you should write only Ahmad there
try it if you are having the same issue

J

jani99

A facebook group has been created "Protest against Canadian High Commission in Islamabad"...
I would encourage everyone to join this group and discuss all your matters there, and then we should make a plan to approach top Government officials and news channels and start complaining about the stupid system...

Let your voice be heard...