+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time: GSS stream

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
@RnDtech you do not have to get authorization letter from this email if you are single. You can validate it from ircc social media team via twitter. Their address is @CitImmCanada or something like that

you just need 14 days isolation plan how you will go to self isolation place(should be private car or maybe uber or lyft) how you will access groceries or medical(someone should provide you. You cant go and buy).
And job offer that shows you will start work after self isolation
I still haven't heard back from IRCC regarding my inquiry. I sent my original passport Canada visa office in Singapore after I had received " Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application" and Original Passport Request letter.

In addition to work visa stamp on my passport, Do I need letter of introduction or letter of port of entry (POE) ? or Is work visa stamp on passport along with quarantine plan enough?

I am very perplexed because IRCC website says you need all the following:
You’re a worker who meets all of the following:

• has a letter of introduction for a work permit (open or employer-specific)
  • has a valid job offer
  • can work once you enter Canada and complete your 14-day quarantine (unless you’re exempt)

If anyone knows, please kindly advise.
Thank you.
P.S I will travel a single person who has the work permit.

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
I still haven't heard back from IRCC regarding my inquiry. I sent my original passport Canada visa office in Singapore after I had received " Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application" and Original Passport Request letter.

In addition to work visa stamp on my passport, Do I need letter of introduction or letter of port of entry (POE) ? or Is work visa stamp on passport along with quarantine plan enough?

I am very perplexed because IRCC website says you need all the following:
You’re a worker who meets all of the following:

• has a letter of introduction for a work permit (open or employer-specific)
  • has a valid job offer
  • can work once you enter Canada and complete your 14-day quarantine (unless you’re exempt)

If anyone knows, please kindly advise.
Thank you.
P.S I will travel a single person who has the work permit.
found this thread. Seems like it’s not needed before pandemic. I don’t think the process changed.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-is-approved-but-letter-of-introduction-correspondence-letter-not-provided.576475/

Reactions: RnDtech

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
March 17 Online Submission
March 18 Bio Letter Request
March 19 Bio Submitted
August 7, BVL Received
Approval: Waiting for update

NOC 1123 - BC
LMIA Exempt

What's your details and timelines

ramandrod

Apr 13, 2017
Hi Guys - I need some information regarding visa processing.Currently i am staying in Dubai and my Canadian employer have applied the work permit for Me with positive LMIA under GSS Stream. As i am staying in Dubai i have applied from here and submitted the biometrics on June 1 2020. Now my project is over and i should return to India once international flight resumes.

So is there any chance for me to transfer my visa application from UAE embassy to Indian embassy for further processing ?
Hi Raju, I am in the same boat as you are and my employer filed an ICT GSS application a few days back. Can you please give me a missed call on +971528208265 to discuss on the timeline and other things. I will call you back please

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
Thank you.

Application submitted for Global Talent Stream: April 30,2020 with biometrics, upfront medical examination
Requested additional documents of Queensland Traffic history: July 16
I uploaded the requested documents on July 23.
Biometrics correspondence letter: July 27
I received email indicating that IRCC received the additional documents I uploaded: August 10
5 minutes after this notification, I received the passport request letter.

Applied online from Singapore. My application was processed in Edmonton/Alberta.

Anyone knows if I am allowed to enter Canada ? Please kindly let me know..
brief update..

I submitted my original passport: August 13,
Received original passport with visa stamp: August 20,
Received correspondence letter on my IRCC account: August 21..

I think all set to go to Canada.
Best wishes.

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
brief update..

Best wishes.
Congrats mate... So you manage to get this letter from IRCC you requested?

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
Can you re-share the email address for of the IRCC you use for the benefit of many including me ;) of what your message you send to send to them and if not too much to ask can we know the contents of the correspondence letter in a generic form (remove the personal details) if its not too much to ask.

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
Can you re-share the email address for of the IRCC you use for the benefit of many including me ;) of what your message you send to send to them and if not too much to ask can we know the contents of the correspondence letter in a generic form (remove the personal details) if its not too much to ask.
sure, no problem. but at the end, I didnt send webform to ircc. I only sent an email to High commission of canada in singapore, where I currently reside. so I only emailed to local high commission of canada, not webform to ircc.

the email address I sent: spore.immigration@international.gc.ca
sharing this address for your reference.

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
Thank you brother.. Have a safe trip now we are awaiting for your successful landing and settled in Canada, hope everything will be well, whatever tips and experience you can share us later on your pre-departure to post-arrival to Canada will be always greatly appreciated

Reactions: RnDtech

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
brief update..

Best wishes.
Congrats dear.....do you need an Authorization letter for travelling ? Did you apply for one ?