+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

kulasagwapa

Sep 10, 2011
lexie_nicole said:
congrats james finally u have it.. me i'm going to apply to CEM hope it'll be ok even i don't have an experience.. i got my lmo today and my husband..

HI Lexie_nicole! u and ur husband will apply for TWP?
thanks

lexie_nicole

Aug 13, 2011
@kulasagwapa yup we're going to apply twp this week. hope it'll be okay.. only my husband has an experience for a restaurant becoz im accounting graduate i dont know if the visa officer will give me a visa..

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Hi hello po, Bago lang po ako sa furom, ask ko lang po kung ano mga requirements para sa TWP? meron na akong scanned copy of employment contract and LMO..
-Pwede ba ang submit ko photo copy lang(LMO and contract)?
-Magkano ba kailangan na fund sa bank?
-Ano mga forms dapat kong Fill-up(IMM)?
-Saan pwedeng magbayad ng fee nandito po ako sa UAE?
-Pwede ba ako mag direct mag submit ng embassy? hindi na ako gagamit ng courier?
sana po matulungan ninyo ako...Thanks?

kulasagwapa

Sep 10, 2011
lexie_nicole said:
@ kulasagwapa yup we're going to apply twp this week. hope it'll be okay.. only my husband has an experience for a restaurant becoz im accounting graduate i dont know if the visa officer will give me a visa..
@ lexie_nicole, whats job ur employer offer u in Canada? u here in UAE? the same job they offered to u and ur husband? i submitted my application also to canadian embassy last Aug. then just recently my husband received and LMO so he will apply too.

Gud luck to us

thanks

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
nabraj said:
To all,

I submit my TWP application last july 20, 2011 CHC abu dhabi ! and until now there's no reply and news about the status of my application. "the processing time now is 7 month

NOW My question is!. WE are now at the middle of our application (3-5 months waiting)! do you think that our application will be okey or POSITIVE? coz I think if your application will not return to you after 2 weeks (the time you submit your application), your WPemit is okey! "IS THAT TRUE"? I HOPE SO!... GOD WILL HELP US!
raj
hi nabraj!
actually we have the same situation.i submitted my application in Riyadh Embassy last June 1,2011 and until now i did not receive any AOR or any update response regarding my application. I also send an email to inquire my application but also i did not get any response. Is there any other way to know the status of our application?

joemar

Oct 19, 2011
Bulacan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
14-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
James6 said:
I received my Visa today.. Multiple Entry until October 18 2012.. :D :D :D

congratulations sir!!! i hope ours will have positive result, too!! Von Voyage!!! kelan po ang lipad??
i hope you'll never stop updating us here.....and answer some of our inquiries...

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
joemar said:
congratulations sir!!! i hope ours will have positive result, too!! Von Voyage!!! kelan po ang lipad??
i hope you'll never stop updating us here.....and answer some of our inquiries...
Thanks po.. No date yet. I still need to go to POEA for PDOS and OEC. Yes, I would be happy to help.

joemar

Oct 19, 2011
Bulacan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
14-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
James6 said:
Thanks po.. No date yet. I still need to go to POEA for PDOS and OEC. Yes, I would be happy to help.
what does PDOS and OEC mean??? do everyone applying for TWP need to get such things before flying there??

kulasagwapa

Sep 10, 2011
lexie_nicole said:
@ kulasagwapa yes we're the same lmo and it is kitchen helper. how about u and your husband? how's your application?
@lexie_nicole - mine is in bottle depot while my husband will be in a farm in packing section...still dont have update on my application... im hoping and praying for a positive result.. u are here in Dubai?

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Glutten said:
@ mabski.. Yes kelangan ng NBI at Police clearance, proof of funds no needs, i submitted mine last july20. And untill now i haven't recieved any AOR yet.
Hi Glutten,

I'm also submitting my docs to Abu dhabi, what are the documents you submitted to Embassy? Please specify if it's original or photocopy. coz my employer sent me scanned copy of LMO and contract...thanks!

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
joemar said:
what does PDOS and OEC mean??? do everyone applying for TWP need to get such things before flying there??
PDOS-Pre Departure Overseas Seminar OEC- Overseas Exit Clearance.. It is given by OWWA and POEA. Everybody has to have this before going out of the country. You will be held at the airport without this.

nabraj

Sep 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rrsd0608 said:
hi nabraj!
actually we have the same situation.i submitted my application in Riyadh Embassy last June 1,2011 and until now i did not receive any AOR or any update response regarding my application. I also send an email to inquire my application but also i did not get any response. Is there any other way to know the status of our application?
hi rrsd0608
i think cic riyadh not taking so long time to processing .here in cic abudhabi handling application from Oman Kuwet Iran Qtar and UAE thats why its taking long time. just pray. hope next week good news

Cook

Oct 31, 2011
guys help naman i post in other thread about the recruiting agencyin canada aasking for a fee. Is this legit ba? 1500 usd is asked by the agency how about you guys, how much did you pay please share naman and how can i use the lmo without using the agency? pede ba to? i read here in other threads na di pede walang work while applying problem is the applicant is a seaman so if di pede walang passport. help naman guys please. thank you so much!

lexie_nicole

Aug 13, 2011
@kulasagwapa im here in Philippines. @ james what are the docs u passed in the embassy. thanks. did u fill up the IM5257 temporary resident visa application or not?