+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

scuudz

Sep 29, 2011
Just an update on my situation:

I submitted my application for TWP to the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi on the 18th of Oct. and they received it on the 19th. On the 24th I received an email alert saying my passport had been released by the CHC and was on its way back to me. I thought that such a quick return was an indication of a refusal, but it turned out to be the medical instruction form! So, I basically got asked to do the medical in 6 days (including the weekend). I got my medical done today and have to resubmit my passport to the CHC after 5 days.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Haaay I should have done that too.. Sending my resumes online. Actually, I did. But only a few :) I was thinking then before I met this Canadian Immg. Consltant when she visited here that It would be easier going through an agency. I got afraid of applying online due to numerous fraud especially in UK jobs wherein I was almost a victim, until I realized it wasn't true. Then when I met them when they were looking for applicants in Asia. I thought this that was the right time again to apply.

But of course, money wise.. They are asking something... It also took me 1 yr for them to got me an employer because there are a lot of workers applying directly in Canada, so that's a priority instead of the employer shouldering the cost for the workers to come there.

Mine was filled up and arranged by the consultant but then they just re-encoded it because I filled a lot of forms, notarized docs then scanned back to them. The hard thing is I just need to hang on by trust because the agency is in Canada.

May I just ask if did you pay anything like for the disbursements of the paper they processed?

Hi Scuudz! That was so fast! Maybe you can get your visa in a few months. For some of us no medical yet. I am checking the CIC website but they only have the application times within Canada. For TWP, its only application sent last August 8, 2011, updated October 19.

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
YZSMC11 said:
Haaay I should have done that too.. Sending my resumes online. Actually, I did. But only a few :) I was thinking then before I met this Canadian Immg. Consltant when she visited here that It would be easier going through an agency. I got afraid of applying online due to numerous fraud especially in UK jobs wherein I was almost a victim, until I realized it wasn't true. Then when I met them when they were looking for applicants in Asia. I thought this that was the right time again to apply.

But of course, money wise.. They are asking something... It also took me 1 yr for them to got me an employer because there are a lot of workers applying directly in Canada, so that's a priority instead of the employer shouldering the cost for the workers to come there.

Mine was filled up and arranged by the consultant but then they just re-encoded it because I filled a lot of forms, notarized docs then scanned back to them. The hard thing is I just need to hang on by trust because the agency is in Canada.

May I just ask if did you pay anything like for the disbursements of the paper they processed?

Hi Scuudz! That was so fast! Maybe you can get your visa in a few months. For some of us no medical yet. I am checking the CIC website but they only have the application times within Canada. For TWP, its only application sent last August 8, 2011, updated October 19.

we did not pay anything. What I just paid was the visa processing fee (150 CAD) and medical.

@scuudz- that was really fast. I hope you'll get your visa soon.

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi James6,

Congratulations! :D

rhyanom28

Oct 13, 2011
James6 said:
I received my Visa today.. Multiple Entry until October 18 2012.. :D :D :D
wow!COngratulations James! :D

how many did it take from the time you pass your application to the time you received your visa? 4 months din?

shengiro19

Oct 29, 2011
SA online nalng po kayo mag process ng TWP, pra mabilis at may comfirmation na n transmitted na yung documents nio sa government, and online payment po, Credit card..