+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

James6 said:
Then why do Middle East applicants don't receive any Medical requests? They are just asked for Police clearance, NBI and then Passport for Visa stamping.
Higher risk of disease in the Philippines? They do require it in the Philippines see:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/dcl.asp#u

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Hi everyone! Thank you for all your response. Highly apreciated. Actually, I submitted all my police clearance (valid for 3 months-taken from my current residence), NBI (valid 1 yr- i took in Manila-July '11). So it means they will still ask for it again? I hope they will ask for my Medical and God's will I will be contacted for my visa stamping too. It has been a year before I got a job confirmed, I hope everything will went well.

By the way, if I may ask did they send back your passport through courier?

And thank you Nikki, I will try to search for the call center # to confirm, good luck on your kids and have a great life in a Canada!

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Hi James, where will be the location of your employment. I will be in Calgary. Haaay.. it is hard not having a passport with me, I can't go around much and I know it is still early going 2 months. At least there in Manila, you already have your Medical right?
It is a good sign, maybe you will have your visa by early November. Good Luck!

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
YZSMC11 said:
Hi James, where will be the location of your employment. I will be in Calgary. Haaay.. it is hard not having a passport with me, I can't go around much and I know it is still early going 2 months. At least there in Manila, you already have your Medical right?
It is a good sign, maybe you will have your visa by early November. Good Luck!
I'll be hopefully working in lake louise (2 hours away from Calgary). Yes I already had my medical last August. Hopefully I'll receive the result soon. Good Luck on your application.

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
lexie_nicole said:
hi guys,
as far i remembered my contract of my husband was registered in POLO because before he was got the poea and oec they asked him if his contract was already registered in POLO, we don't know about it then my husband called his auntie in alberta canada to send his contract to POLO vancouver to registered it then when my husband back to the POEA his name appeared in their database.. The POLO sent the confirmation to POEA for the registration of his contract.
By the way Nikki congrats.. ask something do u have any experience as a food counter attendant?
Hi.. I called POEA today and they informed me that for Food Counter attendants and Hotel workers there's no need for POLO verification. Just bring all the documents to POEA for validation and just have the compliance form(addendum) signed by your employer then you can have your PDOS and OEC.

nabraj

Sep 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all,

I submit my TWP application last july 20, 2011 CHC abu dhabi ! and until now there's no reply and news about the status of my application. "the processing time now is 7 month

NOW My question is!. WE are now at the middle of our application (3-5 months waiting)! do you think that our application will be okey or POSITIVE? coz I think if your application will not return to you after 2 weeks (the time you submit your application), your WPemit is okey! "IS THAT TRUE"? I HOPE SO!... GOD WILL HELP US!
raj

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Its ok nabraj I think it is still early, but i am just wondering is it possible that others will receive a response for TWP after 6 mos? If the lmo is only valid for 6 mos right, will it affect the release of the visa? I'm hoping on the 3rd or 4th mos they will contact us already. Its good in Manila because they are receiving AOR, us in HK and ADB, why nothing. Let's pray harder they will contact us soon.

Hi nabraj, did you undergo an agency there? Or direct in canada? Thank you!

nabraj

Sep 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi YZSMC11
thank you for quick replay .yes its early but you know waiting is so difficult. uassaly LmO is validity is 6 months but it doesnot matter . you should apply work permit application in between 6 month and it will not effect to releae visa if it takes 3-4 months or 13-14 months . so you no need to worry for l mo expire,and UAE applicant not required for madical coz Uae applicant done already madical for their resident visa.by the way i applied through agency.

rhyanom28

Oct 13, 2011
lynnard said:
guys, did you notice from the cic website that the processing time now in manila is 16mos..... OMG!
it's been like that since july 2011. THat's why i was wondering what processing times means. But comparing the processing times listed on the cic website to the cic.philippines site, it's way too different. and basing also from the sharing of those who already have their visa, i doubt if the 16 months in the site is really accurate.

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
maybe those who submitted before july2011 exenpted from the new time processing that is why they received their visa shortly.

may be this was the reason why my friend have not received any update yet for her apps submitted first week of aug. she received just aor after a week of submission.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
16 months apply to live-in caregiver program.