+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
klyr said:
YZSMC, any news about your medical? Have you receive your passport?

Hi Klyr!

Finally received my passport just today, I will make appointment for medical tomorrow. Update you soon....

kulasagwapa

Sep 10, 2011
TOP said:
kulasagwapa,

May be January na labas ng visa mo...Are you also leaving in Sharjah?..1 month na document ko sa embassy.....4 months more yahoo!!!!!!!!!
Hi Top,
I added u in my YM list plz accept it, thanks... Hopefully this January marelease na nga ang visa ko... Yap I sa Sharjah ako nakatira.. Balitaan kita kung makatanggap ako ng email from CIC.. Good Luck and God Bless to all of us applicants!!!

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Cherry Manandhar said:
@ TOp- so that means, we sent our application at the same time, my application is also 1 month already...I hope it will be released the soonest..really wanna leave Dubai ASAP...
Cherry, God willing sabay sana lumabas visa natin.....mukhang excited ka na ha ;D

C

Cherry Manandhar

Sana nga top, of course, I want to leave Dubai ASAP and start my new life in an interesting place..when did u apply? And which part of Canada u will work?

angelfyr

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-05-2012
anyone here knows anyone who applied for a C12 intra-company work permit in CEM?

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Cherry Manandhar said:
Sana nga top, of course, I want to leave Dubai ASAP and start my new life in an interesting place..when did u apply? And which part of Canada u will work?
Cherry,

Apply what? God willing Edmonton........

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Glutten said:
Ang tagal.... My cousin who submitted his papers in cic makati is now flying to canada tomorrow! He submited his papers last august and mine was july! He had medical and pdos already and mine is still stagnant. We have the same employer. I just wanna hear an upadate from cic so that i will know if ill be renewing my contract here which will end on feb7...
Glutten,

Any update to your application?

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
YZSMC11 said:
Hi Klyr!

Finally received my passport just today, I will make appointment for medical tomorrow. Update you soon....
hi yzsmc11 its good to hear you have already medical request from embassy? do you have idea how mush more time you need to get your visa? and are you still undergo personal interview?

and can you please post your timeline? from the signing contract with your employer how long did you wait for the LMO? thanks

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
wsongco said:
hi yzsmc11 its good to hear you have already medical request from embassy? do you have idea how mush more time you need to get your visa? and are you still undergo personal interview?

and can you please post your timeline? from the signing contract with your employer how long did you wait for the LMO? thanks

Hi Wsongco:

I had my Contract- June 2011, LMO was approved- August 8, 2011. Then I received my application package from agency last week of August, then when I sent my application to the embassy on that week also... I wait until December 2nd week to receive my first letter, it was not the Medical Request, it is a re-fill up of a form just to complete my documents... then I receive my passport last week in a separate mail again. Now, I am waiting for the Medical Request Form. Actually, I don't have idea yet on when I will have my interview.

They are asking me to finish my medical as soon as possible but I am still waiting for the form coming from them. Maybe, next week they will send me. I am thinking I still have more or less until February to wait..

I think for the LMO, it is fast for only 1 month the employer can have that already. How about you? You're already in Canada right?

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
yes yzsmc11. my present employer is looking for nanny from hk as my replacement. i dont know if i could wait for her. i already got my owp. on top of that i live in quebec, she need to apply CAQ which is another 2-3 months before submitting complete package to CIC HK. do you think how long will i wait. shes just starting the 14 days advertising.

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
wsongco said:
yes yzsmc11. my present employer is looking for nanny from hk as my replacement. i dont know if i could wait for her. i already got my owp. on top of that i live in quebec, she need to apply CAQ which is another 2-3 months before submitting complete package to CIC HK. do you think how long will i wait. shes just starting the 14 days advertising.

Sorry.. I think I made my reply earlier not clear :). About my Medical I meant maybe next week I will receive the Medical Exam Form, and I think for the interview or if I will be approved I am thinking I still have 2 months more..

Is your work same as Caregiver also? What is CAQ? Is that same with LMO? Because I will be working in a hotel, so my application is TWP.
I sent all my documents complete including my passport before to the embassy. I think if she has not submit her passport yet, the embassy will contact her in 1-2 months time. Actually the LMO is fast, in 1 month can have that already. But submitting to the embassy, will take 5 months. That's the timeline I saw in the Consulate's Website. I already have 4 months... so maybe I still have 2-3 months to wait...

Don't worry..if she has submitted her application, maybe in 1-2 mos time they will contact here already.. I think everybody has different time line :) God bless...

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
thanks for reply, does anybody here have an idea how long the processing in hk for LIC. thanks

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Cherry Manandhar said:
What I mean is did u apply in Abu dhabi as well?
cherry,

yap, Abu dhabi same as yours...where is ur work in Canada?...we're turning 2 months on 3rd week of January....

C

Cherry Manandhar

it will be in Alberta..I hope we will get atleast a notification that they received our application, did u received anything from the embassy? anyways, they say that the longer you wait, the better the chance..let me know if anything in regards of your application okay?