+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for spousal visa - Sri Lanka

DBI

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Canada Toronto
You will hear from them soon.. it took only 5 1/2 months from the beginning to ppr request.
Wow, that's pretty fast. I send my PR application with my wife and two kids in November 2019 to the Mississauga office, My PR eligibility was done in March 2021, and my Spouse and kids application were transferred to the Colombo Visa office in April 2021. Still, nothing is happening. When I send an email inquiry they replied saying "Your spouse’s application is in a queue for the initial screening process. No action is needed by your spouse at this time. " I do not know what is this initial screening is?
Thanks for the information@Anya12

Nagulen priya

May 7, 2019
Hi guys,
If anyone know how to get Pfizer vaccine?
Because Canada immigration said after 7th September fully vaccinated people only allowed Canada so anyone know?

Sai01

Sep 4, 2020
Hi guys ,
This question is regarding vaccine. I took Sinopharm and yp it is not accepted in Canada . Still do I need vaccination Certificate to travel to canada? Is there are any travel restrictions in srilanka? Thank you.

gihank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi guys ,
This question is regarding vaccine. I took Sinopharm and yp it is not accepted in Canada . Still do I need vaccination Certificate to travel to canada? Is there are any travel restrictions in srilanka? Thank you.
Yes you need a vaccination proof of certification and canada doesnt recognize sinopharm. No travel restrictions to sl.

Maybe other members can help if they traveled with sinopharm

Sai01

Sep 4, 2020
Yes you need a vaccination proof of certification and canada doesnt recognize sinopharm. No travel restrictions to sl.

Maybe other members can help if they traveled with sinopharm
Thank you. Today I got vaccination certificate. Though I'm not sure about certificate requirement to travel from Srilanka, anyhow no worries now. However I've 14 days home quarantine (sinopharm not recognized) in Canada. Good luck to you :)

gihank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Thank you. Today I got vaccination certificate. Though I'm not sure about certificate requirement to travel from Srilanka, anyhow no worries now. However I've 14 days home quarantine (sinopharm not recognized) in Canada. Good luck to you :)
As long as pcr is negative before getting on the flight you should be okay. Vaccination certificate is needed for avoiding hotel quarantine.

Your airline agent should be able to provide you with the details.

Np, Im just sponsoring my spouse in lka

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
As long as pcr is negative before getting on the flight you should be okay. Vaccination certificate is needed for avoiding hotel quarantine.
There's no hotel quarantine at all anymore. Those who have not been vaccinated with the approved vaccine must do home isolation.

Anya12

Jul 8, 2016
Hi Everyone!
I need your opinion!!
My husband got his visa stamped for permanent resident and hoping to fly on January 2022.. can I visit srilanka by the time and return to canada with him? Or do I have to reside in canada when he is landing here ?
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
Hi Everyone!
I need your opinion!!
My husband got his visa stamped for permanent resident and hoping to fly on January 2022.. can I visit srilanka by the time and return to canada with him? Or do I have to reside in canada when he is landing here ?
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
If it was approved. You can travel outside.

Reactions: Anya12