File transferred to CMB on 9th May
Started processing CMB on 11th May
Med req on 8th June
Med passed on 14 th June
Background check started on 12th June
Additional doc request on 9th July
Docs sent on 13th July
Ppr on 19th July
Hello uma. Did you go outside the country before you submit the application? And did you mention on application? I have visited India. That’s why it is getting delayed to start the background check for me. Thank you.

Last edited:

Uma101

May 25, 2018
Hello uma. Did you go outside the country before you submit the application? And did you mention on application? I have visited India. That’s why it is getting delayed to start the background check for me. Thank you.
I never visited outside country passport was taken only after marriage ;)

gobiy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Visa Office......
Colombo
Med's Request
Med's Done....
I couldn't understand this. But I have worked at middleEast & visited india. Dtill waiting for my visa. But my wife's friend hubby worked at middleEast. But they didn't mention. Took new passport & gave. Got visa within 8 months. But our one of the member indicated (pls see page 431) her hubby was in india almost 20 years. They mentioned that & got visa within 6 months.so wt is this?

thiva

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
colombo
I couldn't understand this. But I have worked at middleEast & visited india. Dtill waiting for my visa. But my wife's friend hubby worked at middleEast. But they didn't mention. Took new passport & gave. Got visa within 8 months. But our one of the member indicated (pls see page 431) her hubby was in india almost 20 years. They mentioned that & got visa within 6 months.so wt is this?
That’s right Gobiy. I don’t even understand. I have asked status of application by web form today. They have sent this message
“Your application is awaiting review by the officer. We will contact you / sponsor once this stage is completed“

Last edited:

Roshananoma

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Th
Thank you Timeline as follows
App sent on 1st of Feb
AOR on 20th March
Pcc & SA request on29th March
Decision made for Sponsor on 25th April
File transferred to CMB on 9th May
Started processing CMB on 11th May
Med req on 8th June
Med passed on 14 th June
Background check started on 12th June
Additional doc request on 9th July
Docs sent on 13th July
Ppr on 19th July
thanks a lot

Suthan

Jul 5, 2018
That’s right Gobiy. I don’t even understand. I have asked status of application by web form today. They have sent this message
“Your application is awaiting review by the officer. We will contact you / sponsor once this stage is completed“
I think when the officer start review your application from that date it will take another one or two month to get PPR