+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for spousal visa - Sri Lanka

thiva

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
colombo
I've heard that it takes more time for wife to Sponsor husband.. and the number of countries PA has visited as they have to get the bg check done from every country. also the documents has to be very clear. in my case we gave lots of photos and documents to prove that our relationship is genuine and along with photos we did a small intro when and where they were taken. when they asked for travel history they specspecific asked if my husband visited me after marriage and we did an explanation letter why he couldn't visit me and attached his leave request. friends if you all want any help please let me know I will be happy to share what I know
Thank you uma

gobiy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Visa Office......
Colombo
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Is it true that it takes a wife longer to sponsor her husbanad than a husband to sponsor his wife. Or is it just a myth
Just for information, my wife friend sponsord her husband within 8 months recently. Even she has no PR in ca. &my wife's sister sponsed her husband within 16 months when they have 18 months process. Even her husband got interview within 8 months but he didn't get some documents from ca at the time. That's y it took 16 months.

Reactions: NPRA

NPRA

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Just for information, my wife friend sponsord her husband within 8 months recently. Even she has no PR in ca. &my wife's sister sponsed her husband within 16 months when they have 18 months process. Even her husband got interview within 8 months but he didn't get some documents from ca at the time. That's y it took 16 months.
Thank you so much for your detailed explanation. I feel some how relaxed now.

Suthan

Jul 5, 2018
I got this responce from colombo visa office
Anyone has any idea about it pls msg .

Your application is awaiting review by the officer. We will contact applicant in due course.

thiva

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
colombo

Your application is awaiting review by the officer. We will contact applicant in due course.
Could you tell by web form or email? And how did you question them?

thiva

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
colombo

Hello suthan. If sponsor asks questions about sponsored person on Web Form, sponsor needs to submit representative form?