Feb-2016
Passport Req..
01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
5-2017
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Lav_Canadian said:
Hi Vijay, MP office contacted the immigration in Canada and was told that they are doing the background check and my husband is in queue for an interview. When they are done with everything they will contact my husband but they didnt give us a timeframe of how many more months it will take. Also, they mentioned current processing time for Sri Lanka is 14 months not 13 months so there is still one more month to go so we are just waiting eagarly to hear from them. As for you, if they advised your wife to come back in two more months and if it has alredy been two months why not pay a visit to the MP's office before she comes to Sri Lanka. BTW, seems you are going to meet your wifey soon ;D sooo happy for you!!! You guys have been apart for a while now and we all know how hard that must be for both of you. And ya the link my app service does not have the real time update. I still think ordering GCMS is the best way to get more details :). Oh ya, to contact the MP's office search for their office number online, explain your situation in brief and make an appointment to go see them in person. We have to go in person to sign a form which is basically giving them authorization to inquire on our behalf. Good luck. Sorry for the long reply. It seems like I am always writing an essay in this forum :D
ok thanks for the advice and ill tell my wife to see mp one more time before coming here...hope you get some gud news from sl visa office soon... And yes gcms notes is the best way to see the real time update on our application...gc key or the other online checks are useless......

Hmmm btw my wife visiting me twice each year...i hope this is the last visit she travels alone ;) and hope i get somthing before she goes back to canada....pray for me too lol..

Anyway any update from my forum guys??? luci,saina???

Faa1599

Feb 27, 2016
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
December 2015
Doc's Request.
July 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
March 2016
Med's Done....
November 2015 Re-medical- November 2016
Interview........
November 2015
Passport Req..
20th January 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24th January 2017
LANDED..........
2nd February 2017
vijay1987 said:
ok thanks for the advice and ill tell my wife to see mp one more time before coming here...hope you get some gud news from sl visa office soon... And yes gcms notes is the best way to see the real time update on our application...gc key or the other online checks are useless......

Hmmm btw my wife visiting me twice each year...i hope this is the last visit she travels alone ;) and hope i get somthing before she goes back to canada....pray for me too lol..

Anyway any update from my forum guys??? luci,saina???
No updates from anyone? :(

vijay1987

Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-2012 Refused 2014- Reopened Jan 2016
Med's Request
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Feb-2016
Passport Req..
01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
5-2017
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Faa1599 said:
No updates from anyone? :(
gud work srilanka visa oficce....hats offff guys

Lav_Canadian

Jan 13, 2016
vijay1987 said:
gud work srilanka visa oficce....hats offff guys
Hey, did you notice something here? few of the people who are still waiting for the visa for long time are people who have been out of Sri Lanka. It seems like the travel history is same for most of the people here (3-4)people. Lived in India, UK and currently in Sri Lanka... mmmm

kankan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Rainbow21 said:
Yes ur rite.. I am from canada my husband in jaffna.. if they can bring so many refugees in certain period of time y not the sponosred spouses we have all the rights especially we r canadian citizens.. we shd all do the protest in front of VO in colombo.. lolll

really we wanna protest . not Colombo in Ottawa FRONT PM WHO GONNA COME WITH ME AUG 15 I ALREADY TOLD MP office because they play with us to much

Rainbow21

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 2016
AOR Received.
Jan.2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Sept.2015
kankan said:
really we wanna protest . not Colombo in Ottawa FRONT PM WHO GONNA COME WITH ME AUG 15 I ALREADY TOLD MP office because they play with us to much
What did the mp say about your case??

Rainbow21

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 2016
AOR Received.
Jan.2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Sept.2015
Lav_Canadian said:
Hey, did you notice something here? few of the people who are still waiting for the visa for long time are people who have been out of Sri Lanka. It seems like the travel history is same for most of the people here (3-4)people. Lived in India, UK and currently in Sri Lanka... mmmm
Yes I think ur right abt that but just cuz they been out of srilanka doesnt mean anything or have to take time to give visa just VO in colombo is not doing any job.. I am gonna request the gcms notes I think I cant wait anymore :(

jim parot

Jul 29, 2016
Can Someone advise, how do i register GCMS notes? can i get step by step flow?
do I need to create an account ? is it possible to get that with out create an account?

vijay1987

Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Feb-2016
Passport Req..
01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
5-2017
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
jim parot said:
Can Someone advise, how do i register GCMS notes? can i get step by step flow?
do I need to create an account ? is it possible to get that with out create an account?
There is nothing to register....you just have to be in canada or canada citizen and have to pay 5$. The below is the link to order notes.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

vijay1987

Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Feb-2016
Passport Req..
01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
5-2017
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Lav_Canadian said:
yes lav you are rite but what is the reason behind it? there should be somthing they shud do with our files...

kankan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Rainbow21 said:
What did the mp say about your case??

he told me he can"t do anything they just to ask status and we have to wait until processing time but cic every month incricing process time I am just waiting security cek...........

Lav_Canadian

Jan 13, 2016
vijay1987 said:
There is nothing to register....you just have to be in canada or canada citizen and have to pay 5$. The below is the link to order notes.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/
And you have to get the sponsored spouse's consent to order the GCMS notes.

hus123

Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Nov-2015
Doc's Request.
05-Jul-2016
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2016 start processing 01-Feb-2016
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
25-Jul-2015 Ask Remedical- 15-Jul-2016
Interview........
NO Interview
Passport Req..
09 -Nov -2016
VISA ISSUED...
15 -Nov -2016
LANDED..........
02 -Dec -2016
one of my friend received remedial request last Friday .he is 2015 November applicant

Rainbow21

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 2016
AOR Received.
Jan.2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Sept.2015
hus123 said:
one of my friend received remedial request last Friday .he is 2015 November applicant
Hi do you know when the medical was done?