+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROCESSING TIME FOR RESTORATION OF STATUS/WORK PERMIT

Navpreet Parmar

Sep 5, 2013
Hey buddy ..I mentioned that I applied oct 16 ..restoration recieved Dec 05 and issued permit on DEC 16 ...u maybe getting very soon ..best of luck ..

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Navpreet Parmar,

Are you applying for 1st time? Explain me in brief. I think u applied on paper. I am from India, I applied on Dec 11th. Would you give any opinion.

thank you,

Navpreet Parmar said:
Hey buddy ..I mentioned that I applied oct 16 ..restoration recieved Dec 05 and issued permit on DEC 16 ...u maybe getting very soon ..best of luck ..

Navpreet Parmar

Sep 5, 2013
Hey !!
Yes I applied first time, actually I was sad and frustrated when I applied ..many we're saying it takes 4-9 months and even it won't come in some case . But finally mine approved exactly after two months .

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, are you applied through online?

Navpreet Parmar said:
Hey !!
Yes I applied first time, actually I was sad and frustrated when I applied ..many we're saying it takes 4-9 months and even it won't come in some case . But finally mine approved exactly after two months .

Dishu123

Nov 5, 2013
Navpreet Parmar said:
Hey buddy !! U can apply also through LMO and AINP together ..will make your case stronger .
Thanks Navpreet! I have mailed them a copy of my LMO approval as well.

I applied online on 3rd Oct and the file was transferred to restoration department on 30th Oct. It would be exactly 3 months on 2nd Jan since I applied.

I have my wife and son with me here and no source of income for last three and a half months. I came here on study permit and worked for 1 year on PGWP. At the time of applying for new work permit, the LMO decision didn't come on time so my work permit application was rejected and I lost my status.

Dishu123

Nov 5, 2013
Navpreet Parmar said:
Got my work permit restored ..paper application recieved their on oct 16 and restoration dept recieved on dec 5 and approved on dec 16 ..wish all other applicants best of luck !!!
Many congrats! This gives me some hope!

shripal2006

Oct 21, 2013
@Dishu - Hang in there.. I am in the same long wait as you (30th oct transferred to restoration).. Hopefully we will get restored very soon!

racheal178

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
01-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
22-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
hi everyone,

just wondering Can I use BC PNP approval to restore my status ?

shripal2006

Oct 21, 2013
Yes, you can use your PNP cert along with the work permit support letter they provided you. If they haven't youcan request it from the PNP office and they will give you one. Best of luck :)

racheal178 said:
hi everyone,

just wondering Can I use BC PNP approval to restore my status ?

shripal2006

Oct 21, 2013
Hi everyone! The status of my application is now approved! Thank God :)

My timeline:

Applied for WP & Restoration - Oct 1st (Online)
Transferred to Restoration - Oct 30th
Status Approved - 31st Dec

I sincerely wish everyone a speedy restoration & a Happy, Prosperous New Year :)

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow Congrats shripal2006.

What is mean by Restoration?

shripal2006 said:
Hi everyone! The status of my application is now approved! Thank God :)

My timeline:

Applied for WP & Restoration - Oct 1st (Online)
Transferred to Restoration - Oct 30th
Status Approved - 31st Dec

I sincerely wish everyone a speedy restoration & a Happy, Prosperous New Year :)