+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for ICT work permit

cburns2

Sep 30, 2020
Hi all, new to this forum. In a bit of a predicament regarding moving to Canada.
1) My partner has her 2yr IEC visa confirmed along with job offer proof. She must enter by 2nd Feb 2021
2) I submitted my biometrics in August for a 2yr IEC visa also, however seemingly all IEC/CIC work has halted due to Covid.

1a) Is she able to extend her POE, to allow me more time just incase?

2a) I work for a company that can provide me with an ICT visa between UK/Ireland & Canada... Should I go down this path now in the meantime?
2b) How long does this usually take?
2c) Is it the same process as the IEC, whereby you need to provide police-checks, biometrics etc

Many thanks!!

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey Guys, My spouse got work permit approval letter along with biometrics confirmation correspondence letter today. Now is passport request a separate correspondence or is it part of approval correspondence? I did not see anything which tells me to send passport anywhere. Can someone help here please.

Application Filed: May 4th, 2020
Biometrics: July 17th, 2020
Biometrics confirmation correspondence: Sep 30th, 2020
Approval correspondence: Sep 30th, 2020
NOC code: 0213
Applied from USA for Toronto

Any help is much appreciated.

aadeko

Jan 24, 2020
Looks like mine was struck with medicals. Hospital received request for furtherance medical test. I confirmed after talking to the hospital staff. They told that you should have received notifications in email, but either myself or my company didn't receive one. Now I have submitted the required info, awaiting on any further move.

kolakk

Sep 14, 2020
Hey Guys, My spouse got work permit approval letter along with biometrics confirmation correspondence letter today. Now is passport request a separate correspondence or is it part of approval correspondence? I did not see anything which tells me to send passport anywhere. Can someone help here please.

Application Filed: May 4th, 2020
Biometrics: July 17th, 2020
Biometrics confirmation correspondence: Sep 30th, 2020
Approval correspondence: Sep 30th, 2020
NOC code: 0213
Applied from USA for Toronto

Any help is much appreciated.
Hey , Did you received VFS link to submit passport?

kolakk

Sep 14, 2020
Hello All

ICT got approved on Monday oct 5, still didn't received passport submission details. Do we need to email IRCC for that
Please let me know

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello All

ICT got approved on Monday oct 5, still didn't received passport submission details. Do we need to email IRCC for that
Please let me know
Can you post what does your approval letter say. If it is same as me then you don't need passport submission.