AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
I thought BC Day today only and since approval of GSS is processed in Canada as per the response you received (your lawyer).
No, Its a holiday in Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Saskatchewan and Newfoundland and Labrador as well :)

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hi Folks,

Anyone recently gave bio-metrics in India?
My company laywer submitted online application (WP-ICT) with medical upfront and within two days, we received letter to summit biometrics.
However all the VAC centers appears to be closed in India. Any idea when are VAC centers opening in India?

Reactions: rohtak

KedarMann

May 27, 2020
Hi Folks,

Anyone recently gave bio-metrics in India?
My company laywer submitted online application (WP-ICT) with medical upfront and within two days, we received letter to summit biometrics.
However all the VAC centers appears to be closed in India. Any idea when are VAC centers opening in India?
There were some speculations that VFS centers will open in August but no confirmation yet..

Reactions: rohtak

ampar

Aug 5, 2020
hi all, my employer submitted the ICT work permit application online (I don't think it's GSS), which was received by IRCC on 13th April 2020.
I don't need to take biometrics as I did it last year for a visitor visa purpose.

I haven't heard anything regarding my case since then (13th April), except a reply to my Web Form query (on 3rd July) saying:
'We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.'

Initially, the average wait period as per the IRCC website was 13 weeks, then 11, then 12 and now it shows 19 weeks!

Any idea how long would it take?
Anyone in the same situation as me? Can you pls share your experience?

Reactions: PravinDeo

Akki99

Jul 22, 2020
hi all, my employer submitted the ICT work permit application online (I don't think it's GSS), which was received by IRCC on 13th April 2020.
I don't need to take biometrics as I did it last year for a visitor visa purpose.

I haven't heard anything regarding my case since then (13th April), except a reply to my Web Form query (on 3rd July) saying:
'We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.'

Initially, the average wait period as per the IRCC website was 13 weeks, then 11, then 12 and now it shows 19 weeks!

Any idea how long would it take?
Anyone in the same situation as me? Can you pls share your experience?
What's is you NOC code ? At this time every type of application delayed that means they are not processing GSS application in 2 weeks time frame. There are lots of people waiting from March and April.

Reactions: PravinDeo

ampar

Aug 5, 2020
What's is you NOC code ? At this time every type of application delayed that means they are not processing GSS application in 2 weeks time frame. There are lots of people waiting from March and April.
Mine is Skill Type A

Akki99

Jul 22, 2020
I think ICT WP application with NOC Type A and 0 comes under GSS. Since they stopped processing all type of application in march and now they have resumed with limited capacity, priority is essential type application. Not sure how long will they take.

Reactions: PravinDeo and ampar

ampar

Aug 5, 2020
I think ICT WP application with NOC Type A and 0 comes under GSS. Since they stopped processing all type of application in march and now they have resumed with limited capacity, priority is essential type application. Not sure how long will they take.
I have submitted a webform today. I'll update the thread once I hear from them.
One of my friends who applied for the same had to take biometrics. He submitted his ICT WP application on 8th April, and received biometric request letter from IRCC within 2-3 weeks. I never received any such communication from IRCC (probably because I don't need to take biometric again) but it isn't helping my application either! :(

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
I have submitted a webform today. I'll update the thread once I hear from them.
One of my friends who applied for the same had to take biometrics. He submitted his ICT WP application on 8th April, and received biometric request letter from IRCC within 2-3 weeks. I never received any such communication from IRCC (probably because I don't need to take biometric again) but it isn't helping my application either! :(
how to submit web form ? please advise. thanks.