Processing time for ICT work permit

canadaICT4Indian

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
My time line. ( Applied by Attorney in Canada) processed at Abu Dhabi Embassy
ICT - LMIA Excempted.
Upfront medical on 8th August. 2019
Application submitted 30th Aug 2019
Bio done on 8th September 2019 and then waiting.....
From Dubai,did you get any Police verification ?

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
Noc 2174 computer programmers. Submitted on March 1.
Any update on your ICT Work Permit application? Also, did you apply via online or offline application?

aadeko

Jan 24, 2020
I wanted to submit form, but I am scared in these days to submit it. Anyone got any response web form submission ? does it help anyways ?
Any ways no travel would be permitted for few months... I am also on the same boat, thinking should I submit webform, or still wait for more days....

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Any ways no travel would be permitted for few months... I am also on the same boat, thinking should I submit webform, or still wait for more days....
No point in sending a webform. You will likely get a message eventually that your application is being processed.

thomasp307

Jul 12, 2019
Here’s my timeline for ICT under Global Skills Strategy which qualifies for 2 week’s processing ( Applied from USA ) , this includes my wife’s open work permit as well and looks like they processed very fast.

Attorneys filed on 20th Dec
Received BioMetrics letter on 24th Dec
Went for BioMetrics on 30th Dec ( as no other dates were available due to holiday season )
Received Passport Request Letter on 2nd Jan
Sent passport to New York on 3rd Jan
VAC received the passports on 6th Jan morning and dispatched to IRCC on 6th Jan evening and they also sent me a tracking number
IRCC received the passports on 7th Jan morning
IRCC processed the passports and sent back to NY VAC on 7th Jan evening
I am expecting to receive the passports by 9/10th Jan.
Attorneys are yet to send me the POE letter.
Hi raghavgroverRag, I am trying to get some data regarding the timelines and documents needed to apply ICT from US, my company is ready to apply but has no experience in doing so , I am trying to understand the process. It would be great if you share more details on what documentation and cost for the processing.

canadaICT4Indian

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
No point in sending a webform. You will likely get a message eventually that your application is being processed.
Like you said, they simply replied to check on the portal and I tried to send them PCC, they didn't even care to check them. No word in response uttered that they looked what I tried to write.