CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
any one did medical exam recently in delhi or ludhiana , India, what is medical fees for exam?

Snowball2

Sep 23, 2021
Can anyone help me to identify if the visa belongs to GSS or not. It is filed by company lawyer...
Category: ICT (LMIA Exemption)
Filing Date: 26th Aug
Upfront Medicals
Biometric: 23rd Sep
Awaiting PPR

Last edited:

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Hi All,

My employer filed an ICT GSS LMIA-exempt WP with below timelines:
Upfront Medical - 17th Aug, 2021
Application submitted - 18th Aug, 2021
Biometrics Instruction Letter - 18th Aug, 2021
Biometrics completed - 1st September
Medical Passed - 8th September
Now I was waiting for PPR like you all and was expecting it this week as per the 4 weeks +/- 2 days timeline currently going on for most of the PPR holders

But today, i received a mail from my Attorney with an Additional document request letter by IRCC dated 26th September 2021 and they informed me today i.e. 30th September, 4 days later.
The letter asks for relieving and appointment letters for previous and current employers, pay stubs, form-16 which is fine. But it also mentions "Letters of reference must outline the duration and specific nature of employment, including exact duties on the job.":
So my questions are:
1. Has anyone else got this? Does this mean now they'll delay the approval?
2. None of the letters I have, mentions exact duties on the job, though other things are there in job offer and experience letter. Does this mean I'll have to obtain a Letter of reference separately from my previous and current employer?

Please reply if any one else has similar experience and what they did, I am now really worried as its not possible to get reference letters from all the employers.

Thanks in advance.

maha shiv

Nov 17, 2020
I applied from India on March 5th 2021 without a medical exam.
Today i was requested for a medical exam.
Looks like things started moving for those in India.