Nov 1, 2021
Hi All,

My employer filed an ICT GSS LMIA-exempt WP with below timelines:
Upfront Medical - 17th Aug, 2021
Application submitted - 18th Aug, 2021
Biometrics Instruction Letter - 18th Aug, 2021
Biometrics completed - 1st September
Medical Passed - 8th September
Now I was waiting for PPR like you all and was expecting it this week as per the 4 weeks +/- 2 days timeline currently going on for most of the PPR holders

But today, i received a mail from my Attorney with an Additional document request letter by IRCC dated 26th September 2021 and they informed me today i.e. 30th September, 4 days later.
The letter asks for relieving and appointment letters for previous and current employers, pay stubs, form-16 which is fine. But it also mentions "Letters of reference must outline the duration and specific nature of employment, including exact duties on the job.":
So my questions are:
1. Has anyone else got this? Does this mean now they'll delay the approval?
2. None of the letters I have, mentions exact duties on the job, though other things are there in job offer and experience letter. Does this mean I'll have to obtain a Letter of reference separately from my previous and current employer?

Please reply if any one else has similar experience and what they did, I am now really worried as its not possible to get reference letters from all the employers.

Thanks in advance.
Did you submit documents? Is there any update on your case? I got same email from IRCC via attorney and submitted documents from last employer.

phpgoingon

Dec 2, 2021
Ict visa application from Kolkata, India.
Application submission:28th sept,2021
Medical : oct 20,2021
Biometric: 10 nov,2021
Waiting for visa approval and passport submission date.
Anyone Applied for ict in Nov 2021 got visa approval ye

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
bio on nov 2nd still waiting. :(

Naveedramz

Dec 21, 2021
Received my PPR request yesterday.

Timeline:
GSS qualified + spouse open work permit
Application submitted online - 11th June 2021
Biometrics - 6th July 2021
PPR request - 19th July 2021 (form was generated on 18th but lawyers updated me on 19th)
Processed at: CPC Edmonton
How you know your Applications Passed to CPC Edmonton ?

kryptych

Oct 27, 2021
Any update on your application?
I am waiting too. Application submitted on 4th November & biometrics submitted on 16th November. Entered the 5th week.
Does your application qualify for Global Skills Strategy (GSS)? If so, that's a long processing time. Hope you'll hear good news soon. BTW, At which location did you give your biometrics?

harshilps

Dec 25, 2021
Does your application qualify for Global Skills Strategy (GSS)? If so, that's a long processing time. Hope you'll hear good news soon. BTW, At which location did you give your biometrics?
I am not sure if my application qualifies for GSS. Is there a way to find out? I gave my biometrics in California. When did you apply for your work permit?

hpraveen

Jan 6, 2022
I am not sure if my application qualifies for GSS. Is there a way to find out? I gave my biometrics in California. When did you apply for your work permit?
did your application get approved yet ? i also gave my biometrics in California, but on Nov 23rd.

singhmeadia1

Jan 6, 2022
Hi everyone ,
I submit my application 6 dec 2021 from india
eligibility : passed
category : GSS
maximum time limit any one told me
medical passed on 24 dec after that no update yet

Reactions: Wingslife

kumaraks

Jun 29, 2020
Did you receive PPR?

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
After moving to Canada from USA on ICT WP (Not PR or PPR), How do you get there Driving License? I heard that If you had driving License in United states for more than 2 year then you get Driving License there instantly after showing some proofs of driving records from USA. However, I am trying to find out what we call that document which we need to get from DMV in USA. I had a friend who moved to Canada in 2018 from here and he got his license in one week after reaching there however, he is not sure what we call that document as it was taken by Canada Transport dept. Please let me know if someone know what is the name of that document which we can get from DMV before we land in Canada.
Which U.S state you're from ? You need to have the valid original license along with your driver license abstract (certified from MVC / BMV / DMV or whatever its called in your state). Process of obtaining the driver abstract for each state is different.

https://www.dmv.org/driving-records.php