+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time Exceeded Visitor Visa

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
If the embessy takes morw thab 20 days than understand you are rejected
how can you say that?? if they took time more chances you can get visa either they have no reason to hold your case and send you refusal later last year there were many fellows who applied with me got results after 3 to 5 months and most of them got visas

Bhaskaryya

Oct 26, 2018
Hi, I applied for a visitors visa for my parents through VFS on 19 Sep 2018, there's no update yet. It was an online application but I am unable to retrieve any online status. 2 weeks back they had only received an email stating that the application is in process. Is there a way to expedite the process / retrieve the status?

Jack2406

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi, I applied for a visitors visa for my parents through VFS on 19 Sep 2018, there's no update yet. It was an online application but I am unable to retrieve any online status. 2 weeks back they had only received an email stating that the application is in process. Is there a way to expedite the process / retrieve the status?
Hello,
I believe process looks very slow for some candidates, I applied back in Aug'18 and no update yet, Staus showing "Background Check in progress" since last 2 months. Hoping to get some alert soon.
So don't worry you will get update soon as well. I heard for government officer they took some more time then usual.

Oct 28, 2018
Hello friends, pls help me out, I submitted my trv application online and it is going to 4 months plus now and I yet to hear any reply from cic and my agent is telling me that my application is still on