+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to obtain Saudi Arabia Police Clearance Certificate

Waqaslatif87

Apr 22, 2021
Hi Waqas,
Pakistan embassy reps usually visits every friday at Tamimi Compound Khobar. make a call first to their head quarters in Riyadh/Jeddah to confirm the timings due to Ramadan.

see my post in the same discussion for further info..
Thanks for the detailed info...then I should wait for IRCC request for PCC. On the consulate issue...since i belive you also did it from Khobar...how do we get the letter from them? Or how did u get it?

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, wait for the endorsement letter from IRCC as the Pak Embassy will ask for it while preparing the request letter. So once you reach to them, they will provide you the necessary request letter addressing to the KSA govt. Take an appointment from Absher for the Police station. for Eastern province, only Dammam has the facility to provide the PCC. It will take you max 10 mins to get the PCC.

Then, take appointment for MOFA from Absher or MoFA website to get your PCC attested. Get this translated and go to Chamber of Commerce, which is just beside Mofa where they will verify the translator's record and stamp it. Take appointment of same day for MOFA and take this attested document to MOFA for attestation on translated document. thats it!

Just remember, you will always have to take appointments for your visits to MOFA or Police Centers. CoC is walk through service!

MUZU

Sep 2, 2018
Hello,
1- YES, PCC is required during your PR file submission stage. You must include original PCC from KSA as well as PAK.
2- There are 2 ways;
a) inform to Canadian embassy Riyadh, they will give a request letter, translate the letter in Arabic and visit the central police station. There are many pages @canadavisa.com for location and process.
b) Visit the Pakistan embassy or consulate, ask for PCC letter. They will issue an Arabic letter for each person (husband + wife = 2letters) with passport numbers and Iqama numbers details. Then visit to central police station and provide these letters for PCC.

For Riyadh, Derah Police station is the central one for your visit.

3- You can access to Absher account and check your travel history. There should be exit stamp or entry stamp in passport when you entered in other country, try to match. No need to translate stamps.
Hello,
I need some information regarding PCC
I received my ITA…. I should wait for the request letter from IRCC office to apply for PCC?
also , Do I need to submit 2 PCCs? One with the request letter from canadian embassy riyad and another with the request letter from Indian embassy jeddah?
Plz let me know the procedure?!

MUZU

Sep 2, 2018
Hello,
I received my ITA…. I should wait for the request letter from IRCC office to apply for PCC?
also , Do I need to submit 2 PCCs? One with the request letter from canadian embassy riyad and another with the request letter from Indian embassy jeddah?
Plz let me know the procedure??

Muhammad Rameez Uddin

Apr 10, 2018
Hello,
Plz let me know the procedure??
2 PCCs will be as follows;
1. for your time in KSA ( through indian embassy will work inshallah)
2. For your time in India if any. (should arrange in local country)

MUZU

Sep 2, 2018
2 PCCs will be as follows;
1. for your time in KSA ( through indian embassy will work inshallah)
2. For your time in India if any. (should arrange in local country)
For KSA PCC the request letter should be from canadian embassy Riyad right?
and I got to know for INDIAN PCC we need to contact indian consulate here in KSA?
Plz confirm anyone if u have any info abt the procedure..

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
For KSA PCC the request letter should be from canadian embassy Riyad right?
and I got to know for INDIAN PCC we need to contact indian consulate here in KSA?
Plz confirm anyone if u have any info abt the procedure..
Why you are so confused .I already explained you the process.
Off-course you have to get in touch with Indian embassy for your Indian PCC .

For Saudi PCC you have 2 options either you request a letter from Canadian embassy Riyadh or make a request to your Indian embassy to issue you a letter which will address the Saudi Authorities to issue you a Saudi PCC for your CANADIAN IMMIGRATION PROCESS.

MUZU

Sep 2, 2018
Why you are so confused .I already explained you the process.
Off-course you have to get in touch with Indian embassy for your Indian PCC .

For Saudi PCC you have 2 options either you request a letter from Canadian embassy Riyadh or make a request to your Indian embassy to issue you a letter which will address the Saudi Authorities to issue you a Saudi PCC for your CANADIAN IMMIGRATION PROCESS.
I got confused becoz the person above said “ For the time in India, PCC should be arranged in local country”

anyways its clear now… Thanks for all the info… It was helpful!

Prospector

Nov 9, 2021
Hi all,

I followed the steps, got a facilitation letter from the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh, had it stamped at MOFA and took it to the Criminal Record Office at Deera in Riyadh.

I had printed the letter that was emailed to me and filled in my details. At Deera, they asked for the original facilitation letter from the embassy.

I have tried to contact the embassy to inquire on getting the original letter with no luck. Did anyone else have the same experience and how was it resolved?

MUZU

Sep 2, 2018
Hi all,

I followed the steps, got a facilitation letter from the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh, had it stamped at MOFA and took it to the Criminal Record Office at Deera in Riyadh.

I had printed the letter that was emailed to me and filled in my details. At Deera, they asked for the original facilitation letter from the embassy.

I have tried to contact the embassy to inquire on getting the original letter with no luck. Did anyone else have the same experience and how was it resolved?
Hello,
I filled my facilitation letter by editing the pdf document sent by canadian embassy Riyad. Then I took the printout, did Mofa Attestation and submitted at Police headquarters ,Jeddah.
They accepted the same letter which was sent in email… didn’t ask for original…
Called me after a week and the PCC was ready…

Prospector

Nov 9, 2021
Hello,
I filled my facilitation letter by editing the pdf document sent by canadian embassy Riyad. Then I took the printout, did Mofa Attestation and submitted at Police headquarters ,Jeddah.
They accepted the same letter which was sent in email… didn’t ask for original…
Called me after a week and the PCC was ready…
Thank you for responding. This is the same thing I did, I am not sure why they asked for the original. Did you fill your name in Arabic or in English?

MUZU

Sep 2, 2018
Thank you for responding. This is the same thing I did, I am not sure why they asked for the original. Did you fill your name in Arabic or in English?
I filled in Arabic by editing pdf document in Adobe Acrobat... Didn't fill the form by hand after printout.... First fill the form in Arabic ( Name, nationality) and in english ( Passport Number) in Adobe Acrobat then take printout and go for MOFA attestation.... May be this should work.....

Prospector

Nov 9, 2021
I filled in Arabic by editing pdf document in Adobe Acrobat... Didn't fill the form by hand after printout.... First fill the form in Arabic ( Name, nationality) and in english ( Passport Number) in Adobe Acrobat then take printout and go for MOFA attestation.... May be this should work.....
I went back to the Criminal Evidence Division today and they repeated their statement. They even showed me a sample of the "new" form from the Canadian Embassy. So anyone applying afresh should take note.

The policemen on duty advised I should request the letter from my country's embassy. They said it doesn't matter where the facilitation letter comes from, they will issue the report regardless.

The Embassy has still not replied to my inquiries two weeks after.

Good luck to other applicants.

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Recently applied for a Saudi PCC in Jeddah.
Process is the same as mentioned in the first post of this thread.
The Jeddah Police Headquarter is located near Khaimah Market, in front of the IDB entrance.
Everybody was generally very nice and courteous over there so far.

Please apply for the PCC soon if you are expecting to get an invite in the next two draws. It takes time for the police to process it. I submitted my application on March 8th and they have called me back on March 19th.

About the MOFA fees- you can pay online and take a print out of the payment confirmation (SADAD) along with the Consulate/Embassy letter. Saving of 20 riyals for two MOFA attestations. Although I was carrying my passport with me, the attestation officer did not ask for either the passport or the Iqama.

For Indians, BEWARE of the VFS India office in Jeddah though. They overcharge severely for filling forms. Please register online MEA India website and when applying for PCC, select Saudi Arabia as the country for which PCC is needed. The generated form will be accepted by the consular officer in the VFS office. They do not accept forms filled out on plain paper anymore. Use the MEA website and save 30-40 riyals.
Do we need to get letter from Indian embassy or Canadian Embassy? Please clarify this point as am totally confused. I can see both comments here.

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Hi I Just got My PCC in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, after I got PCC further i made a translation of PCC and went to MOFA for attestation,
MOFA did not attest the translated PCC instead they did attestation on Arabic PCC only.

is it ok?
you got endorsement letter from Indian embassy or canadian embassy?