+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to obtain Saudi Arabia Police Clearance Certificate

Prospector

Nov 9, 2021
Do we need to get letter from Indian embassy or Canadian Embassy? Please clarify this point as am totally confused. I can see both comments here.
You can see my response on comment 223 above. The Canadian Embassy is not very responsive so to avoid wasting time, go to your home country's embassy and request the facilitation letter.

bobosee

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hi Waqas,
Pakistan embassy reps usually visits every friday at Tamimi Compound Khobar. make a call first to their head quarters in Riyadh/Jeddah to confirm the timings due to Ramadan.

see my post in the same discussion for further info..
Hello,
What documents should I take to the tamimi compound Khobar for the endorsement letter ? Do they type it themselves or should I have it typed ? Will they give it in English or Arabic and do I have to get it attested before taking it to the police station ?
Thank you

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Yeah, wait for the endorsement letter from IRCC as the Pak Embassy will ask for it while preparing the request letter. So once you reach to them, they will provide you the necessary request letter addressing to the KSA govt. Take an appointment from Absher for the Police station. for Eastern province, only Dammam has the facility to provide the PCC. It will take you max 10 mins to get the PCC.

Then, take appointment for MOFA from Absher or MoFA website to get your PCC attested. Get this translated and go to Chamber of Commerce, which is just beside Mofa where they will verify the translator's record and stamp it. Take appointment of same day for MOFA and take this attested document to MOFA for attestation on translated document. thats it!

Just remember, you will always have to take appointments for your visits to MOFA or Police Centers. CoC is walk through service!
Hi. I would like to know what does it say under 'Requesting entity' on your PCC?

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hello,
What documents should I take to the tamimi compound Khobar for the endorsement letter ? Do they type it themselves or should I have it typed ? Will they give it in English or Arabic and do I have to get it attested before taking it to the police station ?
Thank you
They will ask you to submit an application with your personal details and purpose of letter. This facilitation letter will be in Arabic. You get it attested from MOFA and then submit it at the police station. The PCC is itself will be in Arabic so you need to get that translated in English.
Carry your iqama, passport and request letter from IRCC while going to the embassy (and the originals ofcourse)

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
You can see my response on comment 223 above. The Canadian Embassy is not very responsive so to avoid wasting time, go to your home country's embassy and request the facilitation letter.
Hello. I have receiced my PCC based on faciliatation letter from the embassy of Pakistan. But on the PCC its says Requesting Entity 'Embassy of Pakistan'. Would this be an issue while submitting it to IRCC?

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
RECENT EXPERIENCE: PCC FROM RIYADH
1. Emailed the Canadian Embassy Riyadh office via email for the facilitation letter. They responded after 2 business days asking for my contact details and postal address. Once I replied they dispatched the letter within 2 days. So I experienced a prompt response from their office.
2. The package came in through DHL, 173/- payable by the applicant.
3. The package had a bilingual facilitation letter to be filled in by the applicant with name, nationality and passport number.
4. Took it for MOFA attestation
5. Then to Deerah police station (ladies section)
6. They prepared the PCC within 10minutes.
7. Got it translated and submitted the original and translation (with translator affidavit)

Reactions: DR.GULRASOOL

arike247

Aug 28, 2020
1. Emailed the Canadian Embassy Riyadh office via email for the facilitation letter. They responded after 2 business days asking for my contact details and postal address. Once I replied they dispatched the letter within 2 days. So I experienced a prompt response from their office.
3. The package had a bilingual facilitation letter to be filled in by the applicant with name, nationality and passport number.
7. Got it translated and submitted the original and translation (with translator affidavit)
Hi,

Please I also got a PCC request from IRCC, did you use the email on their Riyadh embassy website, and if you don't mind can you share what kind of email you sent to them.

The facilitation letter, did you fill it out in English or Arabic before MOFA attestation?

And also please, where did you get it translated after getting the PCC from the police station.

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks

arike247

Aug 28, 2020
I got my PCC in 5 mins.. I am in Khobar, may be thats why..

Do we need CoC appointment or we can directly go and do it?
Please, do you mind telling me the steps you took since you did yours in Khobar, I currently live in Khobar and I was asked to get one by IRCC.

Most people in the forum live in Riyadh, that's why I wanted to ask from you since you did in khobar.

Thank you

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hi,

Please I also got a PCC request from IRCC, did you use the email on their Riyadh embassy website, and if you don't mind can you share what kind of email you sent to them.

The facilitation letter, did you fill it out in English or Arabic before MOFA attestation?

And also please, where did you get it translated after getting the PCC from the police station.

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks
Hi.
Raise a webform on the following link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

You may mention in the webform body that you have been requested a PCC from IRCC for XYZ reason on XYZ dates. That's it.

I filled it out in both languages by hand. The Arabic needs to be filled in as the Canadian Embassy will stamp under the Arabic part and the MOFA will also attest just the Arabic side. Besides the police station would only follow the Arabic text as well.

For the translation, there are many options. I got mine done previously from Saleh al omar translators. They can be reached through email. While this time around, I got it done from Binbaz. You may google them and contact them through whatsapp.

Hope I have helped.

arike247

Aug 28, 2020
Hi.
Raise a webform on the following link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

You may mention in the webform body that you have been requested a PCC from IRCC for XYZ reason on XYZ dates. That's it.

I filled it out in both languages by hand. The Arabic needs to be filled in as the Canadian Embassy will stamp under the Arabic part and the MOFA will also attest just the Arabic side. Besides the police station would only follow the Arabic text as well.

For the translation, there are many options. I got mine done previously from Saleh al omar translators. They can be reached through email. While this time around, I got it done from Binbaz. You may google them and contact them through whatsapp.

Hope I have helped.
Hi,

Appreciate your response, please when I fill it out, do I have to resend it again to the embassy for them to stamp it, or how do I go about that?
Just wondering if I have to mail it or email it, because I am based in Khobar and not Riyadh

Thanks

Last edited:

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hi,

Appreciate your response, please when I fill it out, do I have to resend it again to the embassy for them to stamp it, or how do I go about that?
Just wondering if I have to mail it or email it, because I am based in Khobar and not Riyadh

Thanks
They will mail it to you via DHL, and the facilitation letter will already be stamped. You just have to fill it, get it ratified from MOFA and then submit to the police station. That's the process I had followed in Riyadh, but sorry I do not have any idea if it will be different in the Khobar. You can check the older comments, I remember seeing a few from the eastern region..
P.s. once you raise the webform, they will contact you in 2 to 3 business days, asking for your mailing address etc.

arike247

Aug 28, 2020
They will mail it to you via DHL, and the facilitation letter will already be stamped. You just have to fill it, get it ratified from MOFA and then submit to the police station. That's the process I had followed in Riyadh, but sorry I do not have any idea if it will be different in the Khobar. You can check the older comments, I remember seeing a few from the eastern region..
P.s. once you raise the webform, they will contact you in 2 to 3 business days, asking for your mailing address etc.
Hi,

Thank you for all your help, the reached out to me and I already sent my address, but have not heard anything back. I wanted to ask if they notify you when they sent the package or you didn't get any notification from them at all.

Thank you

jyothis890

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
What’s the validity of saudi pcc