+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to obtain Saudi Arabia Police Clearance Certificate

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
There are few issues with my PCC and translation which i just rcvd,
  1. I am working as a Chief Engineer but as Absher or Jawazat system does not have this position, they assigned me as Director of Maintenance"
  2. I was born in Pakistan, but Absher showing as Bukharistan :oops:
I asked the translator both to be changed which he actually did for me. Can someone advice if this will create any issue?

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Hello,

Can you clarify that we need to translated the endorsement letter in Arabic before being presented to Deerah police. Also, do we need to translated again in English ones we obtained PCC from deerah police station

Nb2020

Nov 13, 2020
Hello,
Yes you need to translatate the letter of endorsment from your ambassy if its not in Arabic but usually the ambassy will give you a letter in arabic. Then once your will receive the pcc you need to translate it from arabic to English

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hello,

Can you clarify that we need to translated the endorsement letter in Arabic before being presented to Deerah police. Also, do we need to translated again in English ones we obtained PCC from deerah police station
the letter we got was in arabic,, and PCC you have to get translated in English

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hello,

Sometime embassy / employer gives you the endorsement letter in Arabic if not then you have to translate into arabic.

once you get your PCC you need to translate into English from authentic translator and also don’t forget to do the chamber of commerce.

chamber of commerce attestation will help during your PCC verification.

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I am applying Saudi Police Certificate from Canada through my friend who lives in Saudi Arabia. However, it is instructed on cic that I don't require to provide it but still I am applying as system asked me and I don't want to jeopardize my application. Do you know some one who apply from outside of Saudi Arabia and they get it.

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I am applying Saudi Police Certificate from Canada through my friend who lives in Saudi Arabia. However, it is instructed on cic that I don't require to provide it but still I am applying as system asked me and I don't want to jeopardize my application. Do you know some one who apply from outside of Saudi Arabia and they get it.

Hi Shahrukh,
For having the Saudi PCC, u will first need a letter from IRCC which you will take to your embassy. So, if you have not received anything similar, no need to put ur efforts into it. If you have the endorsement letter, then you have to prepare a authorization letter for your friend who will carry out the process as follows. This is for Pakistan embassy. If you are from elsewhere, please do have some research.

a) He will need your passport size pictures, + letter + Iqama & passport copy.
b) Embassy will fill an application which is in English + Arabic. The will make it under your name and stamp it. Its a process of few hours.
c) He will take this to the police station where they will take the finger prints. I am not sure how will they make it as you are physically not there.
d) They usually give the PCC in 15 mins max.
e) Take this to MOFA for their stamp.
f) Find a legal translator, and translate all pages. Translator must put his stamp and CR number.
g) Go back to Mofa, have the translation attested by them as well as then the Chamber of Commerce.

Tnx

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
You don't need police clearance from Saudi if you are not a resident or citizen. Simple as that. Don't complicate your application by providing too much information.

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Hi Shahrukh,
For having the Saudi PCC, u will first need a letter from IRCC which you will take to your embassy. So, if you have not received anything similar, no need to put ur efforts into it. If you have the endorsement letter, then you have to prepare a authorization letter for your friend who will carry out the process as follows. This is for Pakistan embassy. If you are from elsewhere, please do have some research.

a) He will need your passport size pictures, + letter + Iqama & passport copy.
b) Embassy will fill an application which is in English + Arabic. The will make it under your name and stamp it. Its a process of few hours.
c) He will take this to the police station where they will take the finger prints. I am not sure how will they make it as you are physically not there.
d) They usually give the PCC in 15 mins max.
e) Take this to MOFA for their stamp.
f) Find a legal translator, and translate all pages. Translator must put his stamp and CR number.
g) Go back to Mofa, have the translation attested by them as well as then the Chamber of Commerce.

Tnx
Thanks for the information, its really helpful.

Waqaslatif87

Apr 22, 2021
Hey everyone,

I was going through the checklist and found that I need to submit the Police clearance certificate for the person being sponsored, however when I was looking at the procedure to get the PCC from Saudi , canada.ca website says:

Do I need to provide a police certificate with my application for permanent residence? No. We will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a police certificate.

A police certificate request letter will be sent to you by mail after your application for Permanent Residence has been received. You must present this letter, along with valid identification and proof of legal residency in Saudi Arabia to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If they approve you, the letter will give you the address to the police headquarters where you must go and apply in person.

If your application is being processed at the Canadian High Commission in London, you are not required to get a police certificate until the London visa office sends you a police certificate request letter with instructions on how to apply
. ”

Now, it’s a bit confusing .. whether I should send the PCC along with the spousal immigration application or I should wait until the London Visa office asks for it ? It’s confusing because the checklist says that the PCC should be submitted with the application.

Secondly, could someone share the procedure for getting the PCC from Jeddah ( for Pakistani National ) ?

Courtesy: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html
Hi brother,
I'm confused on the same issue. How did you go about it? Please advise thanks! I'm from Pakistan and residing in Dammam

Waqaslatif87

Apr 22, 2021
Recently applied for a Saudi PCC in Jeddah.
Process is the same as mentioned in the first post of this thread.
The Jeddah Police Headquarter is located near Khaimah Market, in front of the IDB entrance.
Everybody was generally very nice and courteous over there so far.

Please apply for the PCC soon if you are expecting to get an invite in the next two draws. It takes time for the police to process it. I submitted my application on March 8th and they have called me back on March 19th.

About the MOFA fees- you can pay online and take a print out of the payment confirmation (SADAD) along with the Consulate/Embassy letter. Saving of 20 riyals for two MOFA attestations. Although I was carrying my passport with me, the attestation officer did not ask for either the passport or the Iqama.

For Indians, BEWARE of the VFS India office in Jeddah though. They overcharge severely for filling forms. Please register online MEA India website and when applying for PCC, select Saudi Arabia as the country for which PCC is needed. The generated form will be accepted by the consular officer in the VFS office. They do not accept forms filled out on plain paper anymore. Use the MEA website and save 30-40 riyals.
Hi brother, I am expecting the selection in coming draws and want to apply for PCC. I am residing I'm Dammam where there is no Saudi Consulate or Embassy for Pakistan. Can you suggest what can be done?

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi brother, I am expecting the selection in coming draws and want to apply for PCC. I am residing I'm Dammam where there is no Saudi Consulate or Embassy for Pakistan. Can you suggest what can be done?
Hi Waqas,
Pakistan embassy reps usually visits every friday at Tamimi Compound Khobar. make a call first to their head quarters in Riyadh/Jeddah to confirm the timings due to Ramadan.

see my post in the same discussion for further info..

Waqaslatif87

Apr 22, 2021
Hello guys please help.
Shall I wait for the letter request for pcc from IRCC or I can get ksa pcc upfront?
If yes, what is the procedure, I am from pakistan.

Also, there are some entry exit stamps missing in my passport for ksa, what can be done?

Do I have to translate even the ksa visa and exit entry stamps on the passport? As it is in arabic
Hi Yumna,

I'm on the same boat, did u got the letter from IRCC with the invitation to apply itself or did they send it separately?