+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to obtain Saudi Arabia Police Clearance Certificate

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020
Hi,

Can anyone confirm to me if it is mandatory to get the original PCC stamped from MOFA? I only got the letter from embassy stamped from MOFA, I didn’t get the translation or pcc attested.

Please confirm,

Thanks
Hi.
I got MOFA on translation paper of saudi Pcc done recently. But later found out not mandatory as its issued by authorized govt body. However translation of Pcc strongly recommended .

jws

Jun 29, 2020
Hi.
I got MOFA on translation paper of saudi Pcc done recently. But later found out not mandatory as its issued by authorized govt body. However translation of Pcc strongly recommended .
[/QUOTE
Thanks for replying, actually I have already submitted my application only to realise that I hadn’t attested the original PCC, I only did the translation of it then submitted, hopefully it won’t be an issue.

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020
N
Nothing to worry. Many cases hv got success without attestation. Glad u attached the translation (hopefully with the translator certificate) as it is a must.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hi,

Can anyone confirm to me if it is mandatory to get the original PCC stamped from MOFA? I only got the letter from embassy stamped from MOFA, I didn’t get the translation or pcc attested.

Please confirm,

Thanks
Translation is mandatory with camber of commerce but MOFA wasn’t necessary well if you got it done then it’s good thing.

pm me if you need any help...

KAPIL RAVESH

Sep 10, 2020
Hi I Just got My PCC in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, after I got PCC further i made a translation of PCC and went to MOFA for attestation,
MOFA did not attest the translated PCC instead they did attestation on Arabic PCC only.

is it ok?

jws

Jun 29, 2020
Hi I Just got My PCC in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, after I got PCC further i made a translation of PCC and went to MOFA for attestation,
MOFA did not attest the translated PCC instead they did attestation on Arabic PCC only.

is it ok?
Hi,

Yes it is okay, there was no need to attest the original PCC as well but if you have done it then it is fine.

As long as the translation is from a certified translator then you are fine. I didnt get my PCC and translation Stamped from MOFA but mine has passed now Alhamdulilallah!

KAPIL RAVESH

Sep 10, 2020
Thank you for reply,
Yes, it is from a certified translator, even I made a stamp from chambers on the translator verification.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Thank you for reply,
Yes, it is from a certified translator, even I made a stamp from chambers on the translator verification.
Then it’s good.

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020

is it ok?
Hi. Should have been on translated one . Maybe u forgot to get chamber of commerce on translation before going to MoFa. Try again with COC on ur translated document and then proceed to MOFA . This should work.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hi. Should have been on translated one . Maybe u forgot to get chamber of commerce on translation before going to MoFa. Try again with COC on ur translated document and then proceed to MOFA . This should work.
For Saudi PCC you don’t need MOFA stamp not even on original ...

KAPIL RAVESH

Sep 10, 2020
No i did not forget, I went to chambers and they refused to stamp on Translation. As per Chambers of commerce, they will only approve the company who Translated the Arabic PCC so when i did my translation i already took another paper from Translation agency mentioning that we verify this translation as true and chambers only stamped that paper.
MOFA clearly said we cannot stamp the translation paper it will be approved by chambers and PPC which is a government Paper we can only approve this if you want.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello guys please help.
Shall I wait for the letter request for pcc from IRCC or I can get ksa pcc upfront?
If yes, what is the procedure, I am from pakistan.

Also, there are some entry exit stamps missing in my passport for ksa, what can be done?

Do I have to translate even the ksa visa and exit entry stamps on the passport? As it is in arabic

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hello guys please help.
Shall I wait for the letter request for pcc from IRCC or I can get ksa pcc upfront?
If yes, what is the procedure, I am from pakistan.

Also, there are some entry exit stamps missing in my passport for ksa, what can be done?

Do I have to translate even the ksa visa and exit entry stamps on the passport? As it is in arabic
Wait for letter from IRCC.
No need to translate any visa ,,

Reactions: Yumna