+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to obtain Saudi Arabia Police Clearance Certificate

Seanmagaway

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, it is expensive. I’m still here in the philippines. Hoping to get my PR soon
same here, they've requested mi for adr last feb, i was to submit the police clearance without translation.. I dont know if my agency submit it already, hoping they would accept it without translation..best of luck to both of us..

Godbless,

karrotkeyk

Aug 1, 2017
oman
Category........
FSW
same here, they've requested mi for adr last feb, i was to submit the police clearance without translation.. I dont know if my agency submit it already, hoping they would accept it without translation..best of luck to both of us..

Godbless,
Thank you, best of luck.
Stay safe.

Kpzbenju

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Did
Recently applied for a Saudi PCC in Jeddah.
Process is the same as mentioned in the first post of this thread.
The Jeddah Police Headquarter is located near Khaimah Market, in front of the IDB entrance.
Everybody was generally very nice and courteous over there so far.

Please apply for the PCC soon if you are expecting to get an invite in the next two draws. It takes time for the police to process it. I submitted my application on March 8th and they have called me back on March 19th.

About the MOFA fees- you can pay online and take a print out of the payment confirmation (SADAD) along with the Consulate/Embassy letter. Saving of 20 riyals for two MOFA attestations. Although I was carrying my passport with me, the attestation officer did not ask for either the passport or the Iqama.

For Indians, BEWARE of the VFS India office in Jeddah though. They overcharge severely for filling forms. Please register online MEA India website and when applying for PCC, select Saudi Arabia as the country for which PCC is needed. The generated form will be accepted by the consular officer in the VFS office. They do not accept forms filled out on plain paper anymore. Use the MEA website and save 30-40 riyals.
Did u recieve any letter from ircc for doing saudi pcc

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Did

Did u recieve any letter from ircc for doing saudi pcc
No, I was doing it beforehand as a precautionary measure without any letter. It can be done upfront easily without any application letter.
Saudi PCC was not completed though as I was to get my biometrics done at the police station in March and the lockdown had already started.

Kpzbenju

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
So u went to local police station and do Pcc and then mofa ...is this the steps u followed.. and did u do medical????

Last edited:

Chichu456

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancour
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2019
AOR Received.
02-12-1991
Med's Request
07-07-2020
Med's Done....
23-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2021
LANDED..........
18-09-2016
Does the Police Clearance Certificate from KSA mentioning "Requesting Authority: As requested by Indian Embassy" will be a problem? As she got the Endorsement letter from Indian VFS for getting to PCC.

Kindly Advise!!!

URGENT!!!!!!

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020
Hi, Urgent HELP ! (Saudi PCC)
My wife name on Iqama is slightly different than passport as well as Date of birth. Will dat cause any issue in the final PCC?

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hi, Urgent HELP ! (Saudi PCC)
My wife name on Iqama is slightly different than passport as well as Date of birth. Will dat cause any issue in the final PCC?
When you ll do it’s translation ask him to write it as per passport,,, on iqama dob is in hijri ,,, wo ask translater to write in as per passport same with name,, will be no issue in IrCC

Reactions: dr.maddy

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020
When you ll do it’s translation ask him to write it as per passport,,, on iqama dob is in hijri ,,, wo ask translater to write in as per passport same with name,, will be no issue in IrCC
wouldnt dat be a huge mistake?? As the saudii PCC (arabic version) has name and other details in english extracted from iqama. Tampering the spelling in the translation page can raise flags? What do u suggest?

saani

Jul 29, 2017
wouldnt dat be a huge mistake?? As the saudii PCC (arabic version) has name and other details in english extracted from iqama. Tampering the spelling in the translation page can raise flags? What do u suggest?
My name spellings in iqama and passport were same, the only difference in iqama it’s 4 letters name and passport 2.. where as dob we asked the translator to write it as per passport not in hijri

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020
My name spellings in iqama and passport were same, the only difference in iqama it’s 4 letters name and passport 2.. where as dob we asked the translator to write it as per passport not in hijri
I guess u just excluded ur fathers name in the translation. Dats okay by any standards. But for my spouse her second name is removed in IQAMA + dey added her father name instead. I think i shud just prepare a ‘One and the same notorized affidavit’. Hopefully shud fulfill the purpose.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
I guess u just excluded ur fathers name in the translation. Dats okay by any standards. But for my spouse her second name is removed in IQAMA + dey added her father name instead. I think i shud just prepare a ‘One and the same notorized affidavit’. Hopefully shud fulfill the purpose.
Get name change on iqama, it won’t take much time,, as they tele the name with passport.. IRCC know that on saudi iqama they mix the names.. the easiest solution is go to jawazat and change as per passport it won’t take much time,,,

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020
Get name change on iqama, it won’t take much time,, as they tele the name with passport.. IRCC know that on saudi iqama they mix the names.. the easiest solution is go to jawazat and change as per passport it won’t take much time,,,
Thanx. I will explore that option. Dese days det arent dat helpful.

jws

Jun 29, 2020
Hi,

Can anyone confirm to me if it is mandatory to get the original PCC stamped from MOFA? I only got the letter from embassy stamped from MOFA, I didn’t get the translation or pcc attested.

Please confirm,

Thanks