+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to obtain Saudi Arabia Police Clearance Certificate

Almas90

Feb 27, 2020
Hi I have a question. We attested the ORIGNAL PCC from mofa. Then we got it translated. Do we have to attest the translation from mofa again????? Please reply

Almas90

Feb 27, 2020
Do we hav
dear experts please guide. My wife's name on KSA iqama as well as the date of birth (By 6 days). is different then the passport.
While getting Pcc I am afraid the iqama name will appear on the certificates issued. Will that be a problem? Or is there any way i can correct it beforehand. Pls note i am the principal applicant. Some are suggesting Birth certificate along with LOE will suffice. Secondly she had 2 sponsors during her tenure in the kingdom (one her father until 2017 and presntly her employer), will she require 2 different PCCs?
Yes her iqama name will be on PCC so you have to make sure that her iqama name and passport name is same.You should go to jawazat with your wife's iqama and passport on which her saudi visa stamp is there. If her saudi visa name doesn't match with iqama then they will change her name on the iqama and if it is same on saudi visa as on iqama they will never change it. In that case you will have to provide LOE and birth certificate.

Reactions: dr.maddy

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hello. I got my PCC from Riyadh but it didn't have my passport number on it so I got it amended. Later I checked that on the new PCC they gave me, the stamp 'No criminal record' is missing, while it was there on the 1st one. Do I need to go back again? Is the stamp mandatory?

TIA

Almas90

Feb 27, 2020
Hello. I got my PCC from Riyadh but it didn't have my passport number on it so I got it amended. Later I checked that on the new PCC they gave me, the stamp 'No criminal record' is missing, while it was there on the 1st one. Do I need to go back again? Is the stamp mandatory?

TIA
Yes it is mandatory make sure to get the stamp and translate it.

Reactions: Aham.F

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Yes it is mandatory make sure to get the stamp and translate it.
Thanks.

If you can help me with this other thing as well. I got an endorsement letter from the Pakistan Embassy and submitted it at the police station. On my PCC, under the requesting party it says Pakistan Embassy. Is this correct?

Almas90

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks.

If you can help me with this other thing as well. I got an endorsement letter from the Pakistan Embassy and submitted it at the police station. On my PCC, under the requesting party it says Pakistan Embassy. Is this correct?
Thanks.

you will have to translate the whole PCC. Yeah that stamp is bilingual but the other stamps are in arabic so when you will go to translator tell him translate everything on PCC which is in arabic. I am not sure about your endorsement letter. We got the letter from london office to support the PCC. We submitted it in police station and they gave us the PCC and in my requesting party column it's written canadian embassy. I am not sure about yours as you got it from pakistan embassy may be then its correct. But again I have no idea.

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
you will have to translate the whole PCC. Yeah that stamp is bilingual but the other stamps are in arabic so when you will go to translator tell him translate everything on PCC which is in arabic. I am not sure about your endorsement letter. We got the letter from london office to support the PCC. We submitted it in police station and they gave us the PCC and in my requesting party column it's written canadian embassy. I am not sure about yours as you got it from pakistan embassy may be then its correct. But again I have no idea.
Alright thanks. Appreciate it

Harlan

Nov 28, 2018
Hi

I lived in my home country (Pakistan) since 18 years of age. I moved to KSA in June 2016 and come back to my home country in June 2019. However, I am not a current resident of KSA now.

Can someone please help me with the following queries

1. Do i need to provide PCC for KSA in my application considering I do not hold the current residence status for KSA now?
2. Do i need to exclude the days spent in KSA from the PCC obtained from home country?
3. If I am not required to provide PCC for KSA and if i exclude the days spent in KSA from PCC of my home country, then the time spent in KSA will not be covered under any PCC. Do i need to explain this fact in LOE?

Thank you

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020
Do we hav

Yes her iqama name will be on PCC so you have to make sure that her iqama name and passport name is same.You should go to jawazat with your wife's iqama and passport on which her saudi visa stamp is there. If her saudi visa name doesn't match with iqama then they will change her name on the iqama and if it is same on saudi visa as on iqama they will never change it. In that case you will have to provide LOE and birth certificate.
Hi , firstly thanx aloot for the reply,. My wife was born in riyadh and was under her father's sponsorship until 2017 and then she took transfer to her employee. I am not sure there is any saudi visa stamp on her passport. However name on her birth certificate according to indian embassy records is correct. What do you suggest ?

karrotkeyk

Aug 1, 2017
oman
Category........
FSW
Hi kabayan,

Same problem as yours we have contacted an ageny in philippines to gets us our pcc

HI kabayan, contact helpline group..
Hi kabayan, i am planning to contact helpline group to obtain my pcc. I couldn’t find reviews about the agency in the internet. How was your transaction with them? Were you able to receive your PCC within 10days as mentioned in their website?

Seanmagaway

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi kabayan, i am planning to contact helpline group to obtain my pcc. I couldn’t find reviews about the agency in the internet. How was your transaction with them? Were you able to receive your PCC within 10days as mentioned in their website?
Hi, due to covid19. There offices are close.. But before closure they was able to provide me the scanned copy of the police clearnce.. Base on our last conversation last march, the police clearance is out for translation already..

Reactions: karrotkeyk

Seanmagaway

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi, due to covid19. There offices are close.. But before closure they was able to provide me the scanned copy of the police clearnce.. Base on our last conversation last march, the police clearance is out for translation already..
The staff in manila were accomodating. Their processing time is around 20-25days including translation.. If there is no lockdown, i think i received already with 20working days..

Reactions: karrotkeyk

karrotkeyk

Aug 1, 2017
oman
Category........
FSW
The staff in manila were accomodating. Their processing time is around 20-25days including translation.. If there is no lockdown, i think i received already with 20working days..
i see... if you don’t mind, may i ask how much they charged you?