+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to get UAE Police Certificate - For Former Residents with EID

glassjaw09

Oct 30, 2018
I'm trying to use the online service to get the PCC, and after completing step 1
(attached my current passport, old UAE visa, passport photo) I am then redirected to a confirmation page
. After hitting submit, I just go back to the same window as in step 1. Is the online application process supposed to be like that?

Edit: Nevermind. I got it to work. Didn't notice there was a pop-up blocker on, and when I turned it off. I was directed to the correct page. And I can't pay because they need a GCC-issued card. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I'm trying to use the online service to get the PCC, and after completing step 1
(attached my current passport, old UAE visa, passport photo) I am then redirected to a confirmation page
. After hitting submit, I just go back to the same window as in step 1. Is the online application process supposed to be like that?

Edit: Nevermind. I got it to work. Didn't notice there was a pop-up blocker on, and when I turned it off. I was directed to the correct page. And I can't pay because they need a GCC-issued card. Thanks everyone.
I used my Canadian CC for the payment and it worked

PGWP1

Aug 31, 2017
Hi guys, i lived in Dubai under a student visa and now i need to get the PCC from UAE my problem is at the time i was there i never had an Emirates ID so i'm not sure how to request a PCC if i can't apply online, any thoughts ? also anyone else having trouble accessing UAE embassy website in Ottawa ?

floyd1988

May 8, 2018
hey guys, someone knowing had a legal issue in Dubai. He was pardonded by UAE and came back to Pakistan. He is the secondary applicant in the case, CIC has issued an email asking for providing them with letter of pardon. Is there anythin such as a letter of pardon from UAE, and if so how can we go about getting one??

M Z H

Nov 13, 2018
hey guys, someone knowing which bank credit card use from pakistan to pay dubai police clearance certificate online payment

PGWP1

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for your help. I was asked to send the notarized fingerprint to Global affairs Canada for Authentication then they will forward it directly to UAE Embassy in Ottawa. I had to include 2 prepaid Xpresspost for that including the return.
I also finally got in touch with someone in UAE Embassy Ottawa, extension is 224/226 if you dont know this extension you wont be able to reach anyone even if you try thousand times calling their number.
My problem now is the extension given to me by IRCC is till 27th Sept. Hopefully i can still asked for extension with no issue as it is impossible based on the timeline provided by both agencies not to mention i had to courier it to Dubai Police once back.
@Luz1957 I live in Vancouver and need to go through the same process as you, i was wondering if you ever managed to get the PCC at the end? and what was the timeline like ? would really appreciate it if you could break down all the steps you went through?

Last edited:

Akots

Nov 6, 2018
Hello guys, I stayed in Dubai in 2011 for a year and had work visa sposnored by Dubai. I stayed in Abu dhabi for a year in 2014 and work visa sponsored by Abu dhabi. Can i get single PCC from Dubai Police in such a case? Or do you recommend me opting for Abu dhabi govt as my last stay was there?

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
Hello guys, I stayed in Dubai in 2011 for a year and had work visa sposnored by Dubai. I stayed in Abu dhabi for a year in 2014 and work visa sponsored by Abu dhabi. Can i get single PCC from Dubai Police in such a case? Or do you recommend me opting for Abu dhabi govt as my last stay was there?
CIC website mentions pcc from ANY of the 7 emirates is okay - so you can approach dubai, as they have the simpliest procedure to apply pcc

Reactions: Akots

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Get the PCC from Dubai police

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
Hi

Please tell me dubai PCC is valid for how many months..
Do u have any idea for visit visa .. As i m on visi

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
I have the following question.

I have left UAE in 2008 and afterwards visiti twice (once in 2010 and once in 2015) for a short period of time on a tourist visa. I never had an Emirates ID and unfortunately I do not have my last residence visa.

How can I get police clearance certificate? I have contacted Dubai Police and MOI and was not able to get an answer from them since they keep saying that I need Emirates ID which I never had.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mustafa

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
I have the following question.

I have left UAE in 2008 and afterwards visiti twice (once in 2010 and once in 2015) for a short period of time on a tourist visa. I never had an Emirates ID and unfortunately I do not have my last residence visa.

How can I get police clearance certificate? I have contacted Dubai Police and MOI and was not able to get an answer from them since they keep saying that I need Emirates ID which I never had.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mustafa
i have the same problem i am on visit visa ..if u get any solution please tell me too

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
any one who gave ielts exam on 29 sep 2018 please tell me the result date which is written in TRF hard copy of result ...