+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to get UAE Police Certificate - For Former Residents with EID

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thank you. I actually managed to find my old UAE ID Number . However now the online system is not accepting my credit cards from the UK or other countries (dont have canadian cc). My friend also tried with his NBD card and it failed. I can’t understand. Has anyone used a card thats not under their name? (Though it shouldnt make a difference)
The system didn't accept my credit card as well. I have a friend who still resides in UAE. I ended up using his card.

Twtiger

Sep 30, 2018
The system didn't accept my credit card as well. I have a friend who still resides in UAE. I ended up using his card.
I tried using my friends who has Emirates NDB. Still didn’t work. I feel like theres something wrong with the system. Sent an email to their tech team so will try again tomorrow.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks. Yeah I keep on getting payment failed.
So can you try another CC from UK since you are applying for the PCC from UK to see if that works...
Here in Canada the system accepted payment from my CC, but I know someone who were paying from other banks such Scotia bank or RBC, the system did not accept...
So it is pretty random...

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
I tried using my friends who has Emirates NDB. Still didn’t work. I feel like theres something wrong with the system. Sent an email to their tech team so will try again tomorrow.
did it work for you ? i tried just half an hour ago...seems like the problem is still persisting

audymaccop

Oct 4, 2018
Hello Guys,

I would like to share my personal experience in getting police certificate for UAE. I never expected that the process is so simple and it costs 320 AED only. You should have your Emirates ID # with you which you held when you were a resident there ( doesn´t matter if it has expired)

1. Go to Dubai Police Website www.dubaipolice.gov.ae
2. Go to Services -> More
3. Click On Police Clearance Certificate
4. Click Access Service
5. Select 'Outside UAE' in 'I am located?' section
6. Fill out all other information and in "Do you have Emirates ID" section, select "Yes" and then input your
Emirates ID which you used to hold while you were a resident there.
7. Upload your Passport, Photo and Residency Page Copy
8. Click Next
9. Enter your Address (Can be your current address in any country)
10. Enter Payment details. Card being used should be a GCC card.

Thats it. One the payment is submitted, you will get certificate in your email in 1-2 days. They cross-check your information using Emirates ID number.

I hope it helps.

Thanks
Faheem
I think no compelling reason to submit unique finger impression on the off chance that you have a substantial or lapsed UAE ID card.

londoneye222

May 12, 2018
hey everyone, im having trouble with the payment options on the dubai police site.

none of the three available options ( edirham/bank debit etc) are for credit card?!

audymaccop

Oct 4, 2018
Hello Guys,

I would like to share my personal experience in getting police certificate for UAE. I never expected that the process is so simple and it costs 320 AED only. You should have your Emirates ID # with you which you held when you were a resident there ( doesn´t matter if it has expired)

1. Go to Dubai Police Website www.dubaipolice.gov.ae
2. Go to Services -> More
3. Click On Police Clearance Certificate
4. Click Access Service
5. Select 'Outside UAE' in 'I am located?' section
6. Fill out all other information and in "Do you have Emirates ID" section, select "Yes" and then input your
Emirates ID which you used to hold while you were a resident there.
7. Upload your Passport, Photo and Residency Page Copy
8. Click Next
9. Enter your Address (Can be your current address in any country)
10. Enter Payment details. Card being used should be a GCC card.

Thats it. Notepad++ Malwarebytes FileZilla One the payment is submitted, you will get certificate in your email in 1-2 days. They cross-check your information using Emirates ID number.

I hope it helps.

Thanks
Faheem
I think no convincing motivation to submit extraordinary finger impact if you have a generous or slipped by UAE ID card.

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So can you try another CC from UK since you are applying for the PCC from UK to see if that works...
Here in Canada the system accepted payment from my CC, but I know someone who were paying from other banks such Scotia bank or RBC, the system did not accept...
So it is pretty random...
Hi There - what bank CC did you use? I tried with Rogers CC and it did not work.

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
Hello everyone. My boyfriend is trying to get UAE pcc and he lives in Rome, Italy. He has his Emirates ID#. Is it true that he can just do it online? Without fingerprints? Pls help!!!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone. My boyfriend is trying to get UAE pcc and he lives in Rome, Italy. He has his Emirates ID#. Is it true that he can just do it online? Without fingerprints? Pls help!!!
yes he can an pay online as well, he should receive the PCC in 2-3 days by email. ask him to attach his passport copy, visa copy(last canceled one) in the application

Reactions: PHCA

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
yes he can an pay online as well, he should receive the PCC in 2-3 days by email. ask him to attach his passport copy, visa copy(last canceled one) in the application
Omg thank you so so much!!!! He went to the UAE embassy in Rome and was told that he will have to get fingerprints from Italian Police and those people didn't know so they kept on telling him to go back the next day - since Tuesday he would come everday and was told the same thing we were already losing hope