Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
i have the same problem i am on visit visa ..if u get any solution please tell me too
From what I have read if you are outside UAE you should get your fingerprints certified by UAE embassy and then you can obtain your police certificate using your prints and any recent visa you had.

I got in touch with some law firms in Dubai and still waiting for any clear answer from any of them.

Reactions: M Shah

AAJ

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 13-10-2010, Full Documents Sent 19-01-11, 2nd AOR 16-06-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
06-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2013
LANDED..........
April 2014 (IA)
Just to update about my experience, which might be helpful for a few.

I did not have copy of emirates ID of my wife and had to get PCC. I sent copies of residence visa page and an old (expired) Dubai police clearance, which I got in the year 2013 to my friend in Dubai. He physically went to Dubai Police and they gave him the emirates ID number.

Muneeb1987

Dec 8, 2018
Hi guys. I need a little help with my clearance certificate. I do not have an Emirates ID and I need to get the clearance certificate, so I have already got my fingerprint card and got it attested from the UAE embassy. On making online payment for the clearance certificate, I received an email from them with the address I am supposed to send the fingerprints on. So, I dispatched the fingerprints through a courier service to the same address, as below, which was provided to me by them through email:

Dubai Police General Headquarters –Good Conduct Certificate Section
C.I.D Building Al Ittihad Road,
P. O. Box 1493, Dubai, U.A.E.

However, to my surprise, they did not accept the courier at this address for some reason. So, can anyone guide me on how am I supposed to send the fingerprints to them and if I am going wrong anywhere.

Any help and guidance in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

glassjaw09

Oct 30, 2018
Hi guys. I need a little help with my clearance certificate. I do not have an Emirates ID and I need to get the clearance certificate, so I have already got my fingerprint card and got it attested from the UAE embassy. On making online payment for the clearance certificate, I received an email from them with the address I am supposed to send the fingerprints on. So, I dispatched the fingerprints through a courier service to the same address, as below, which was provided to me by them through email:

Dubai Police General Headquarters –Good Conduct Certificate Section
C.I.D Building Al Ittihad Road,
P. O. Box 1493, Dubai, U.A.E.

However, to my surprise, they did not accept the courier at this address for some reason. So, can anyone guide me on how am I supposed to send the fingerprints to them and if I am going wrong anywhere.

Any help and guidance in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
I used this address:

Criminal Investigation Department
Good Conduct Certificate Section
Dubai Police Headquarters
P.O. Box 1493, Dubai, UAE

I don't recall adding "Al Ittihad Road". However, it doesn't make sense as you've already mentioned the PO Box - which is "as precise" as you could get. Maybe you've submitted incomplete documents like passport scans, photos, payment receipt copy, etc?

I think it would be best to call them up directly. I had no issues with the address I used above.
I also don't have an Emirates ID. I used DHL btw.
They've emailed me the PPC 3 working days after receiving my documents, which is pretty efficient to be honest.

Ahmed1981

Mar 1, 2011
Hi
I am new on this forum, just want to enquire about Dubai pcc as i am.currently in Australia and for citizenship.purpose i need to get pcc from dubai. Tell me if i dont need to submit fingerprint as i have a copy of expired Emirates Id card? I dont hv dubai bank card ..as i hv Australia bank card.
Please clarify this if you have expreience it.
Need urgent help
Thanks

Muneeb1987

Dec 8, 2018
I used this address:

Criminal Investigation Department
Good Conduct Certificate Section
Dubai Police Headquarters
P.O. Box 1493, Dubai, UAE

I don't recall adding "Al Ittihad Road". However, it doesn't make sense as you've already mentioned the PO Box - which is "as precise" as you could get. Maybe you've submitted incomplete documents like passport scans, photos, payment receipt copy, etc?

I think it would be best to call them up directly. I had no issues with the address I used above.
I also don't have an Emirates ID. I used DHL btw.
They've emailed me the PPC 3 working days after receiving my documents, which is pretty efficient to be honest.
Can you also provide me the Contact Number, as I suppose, DHL will ask me for it. Last time, I took it from Dubai Police website, but it wasn't the correct one.
Regarding the documents, the courier service informed me that the courier was not accepted by them at all, so they would not have known what documents were missing inside.

glassjaw09

Oct 30, 2018
Can you also provide me the Contact Number, as I suppose, DHL will ask me for it. Last time, I took it from Dubai Police website, but it wasn't the correct one.
Regarding the documents, the courier service informed me that the courier was not accepted by them at all, so they would not have known what documents were missing inside.
I never called them. But on my receipt I have their main contact number. Tel : +971 4 609 9999 / +971 4 269 2222.
Try browsing their website to find a specific contact number for the CID, or try calling the number I wrote above and ask them to direct you to CID's direct line.

Ahmed1981

Mar 1, 2011
Hi
I just applied online after readimg the info on this forum..great work guys. Basically if you have emirates id expired or valid you can apply online. And dubai police website do accept credit cards from other countries although it was mentioned GCC credit card only.
Thanks for help guys

komi

Dec 12, 2018
Hi
I just applied online after readimg the info on this forum..great work guys. Basically if you have emirates id expired or valid you can apply online. And dubai police website do accept credit cards from other countries although it was mentioned GCC credit card only.
Thanks for help guys
Hi. I'm in Australia and want to apply for UAE PCC. My emirates iD is expired and my passport is renewed as well. Please tell UAE will issue PCC on my new passport number or the old one which was attached with my Emirates ID? That's great they're accepting Aussie cards, I will try mines and hope it will work too.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Akots

Nov 6, 2018
have read if you are outside UAE you should get your fingerprints certified by UAE embassy and then you can obtain your police certificate using your prints and any recent visa you had.
I applied from India yesterday and received the PCC today itself.

The website asks to upload passport, photo and Emirates Id copies. If you upload new passport, I feel they would mention that number in your certificate. Worst case scenario, they would ask you to provide older passport copy. So, no need to worry as even in that case you can mention the details in your Canada pr application.

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
Hi

Traveling outside Dubai, need the PCC urgent and by mistake submitted inside UAE. Have current residence and EID. The sms says go visit the nearest station and verify. I need it on email. What to do now?

Hello Guys,

I would like to share my personal experience in getting police certificate for UAE. I never expected that the process is so simple and it costs 320 AED only. You should have your Emirates ID # with you which you held when you were a resident there ( doesn´t matter if it has expired)

1. Go to Dubai Police Website www.dubaipolice.gov.ae
2. Go to Services -> More
3. Click On Police Clearance Certificate
4. Click Access Service
5. Select 'Outside UAE' in 'I am located?' section
6. Fill out all other information and in "Do you have Emirates ID" section, select "Yes" and then input your
Emirates ID which you used to hold while you were a resident there.
7. Upload your Passport, Photo and Residency Page Copy
8. Click Next
9. Enter your Address (Can be your current address in any country)
10. Enter Payment details. Card being used should be a GCC card.

Thats it. One the payment is submitted, you will get certificate in your email in 1-2 days. They cross-check your information using Emirates ID number.

I hope it helps.

Thanks
Faheem

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
Hi

Traveling outside Dubai, need the PCC urgent and by mistake submitted inside UAE. Have current residence and EID. The sms says go visit the nearest station and verify. I need it on email. What to do now?

alqudsi89

Aug 24, 2018
Hi
Thanks for help guys
Hi Ahmed,
Did you apply online and not submit your biometrics card for fingerprints. I am currently living in Canada, but did hold an emirates ID card and residency in the past.