+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to get PF Balance Certificate and A/C statement from PF OFFICE - INDIA

gps_94

Apr 30, 2017
Hi gps_94,
There are two PF offices in Pune. one at Akurdi and other Near Golibar Maidan, Camp. Which office did you visit to obtain the certificate? can we go to any of these? Do they provide the certificate on the same day?
I went to Golibar Maidan office.
Yes, you will get the same day provided you go early.

Sim23Can

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
I went to Golibar Maidan office.
Yes, you will get the same day provided you go early.
Thanks for your prompt response. Will go early and check.

Shaw2016

Sep 6, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
13-05-2017
Thanks a
Dear Aspirants,

*****This is for Employees working in India if they want to use their accumulated PF amount as PROOF OF FUNDS for CIC*****

We all know that CIC and SINP accept Employees' provident fund amount as proof of funds. But, I am not sure if CIC accepts online statements downloaded from EPF/UAN website because it will not have any attestation or digital signatures. So, I have gone through this procedure today to get my "Provident Fund Account Balance Certificate" and "Provident Fund Account Statement" directly from PF office in Hyderabad, India.

Here we go:

1. You need to write a letter to the Regional PF Commissioner requesting for these documents.
(Letter Specimen attached in the below link: **1.Request_Letter.jpg**)
2. You need to go to PF office where your PF account belongs to during weekdays (saturday and sunday are holidays) after 10:00 AM IST.
3. There would be a "Facilitation Center" or "Help Center" at the entrance for addressing daily visitors' requests. An official will listen to your request and provide necessary information. Please approach this official and show him your request letter and tell him what you need.
Important Note: If he says that no such letters/certificates will be provided in PF office, you can argue with him saying such letters are issued to my friends recently and also tell him that PF customer care suggested to get this letter from PF office directly. Then, he will shut his mouth and proceed further. It happened in my case.
4. He will then check all your details in his computer, once satisfied he will give you a receipt and asks you to go and meet Accounts officer in Accounts section.
(Receipt specimen attached in the below link: **2.Receipt.jpg**)
5. Then, you need to go and provide your request letter and receipt to the officer in-charge in Accounts section. He will scrutiny your account details and asks you to come and collect the letter and statement either on the same day or after a couple of days.

*******I have attached all the documents which you get from PF office in the below link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cck762oghhd4z04/AACA6MmTZIx3rtUzH4cZNIrPa?dl=0

Note:
* No cost is involved in this procedure and I did not pay a rupee to anyone in PF office.
* They will not attest the statement copies downloaded from UAN website. They have their own format.
* You might have to take leave for a day and then get this work done. So, plan properly.
* The officers in PF office do not know anything about proof of funds concept. You might have to explain them to get your work done smoothly. * They do not even have a format for PF balance certificate. Whatever you write in your request letter, they will replicate the same.
* Make sure you have "Authorized signatures and stamps" on the certificate/statements you get.
* You can download UAN ID card from UAN website and upload it along with these documents while applying for visa through eAPR.

If you need more details, please feel free to get in touch with me through this forum.

All the very best for your immigration.
Thanks a lot Ramesh

Spectator

Jan 1, 2017
Anyone successful in getting a PR by submitting any of the following as proof of fund?

1. PF statement/passbook downloaded from EPFO website + UAN Card
2. PF statement/passbook downloaded from EPFO website and attested by PF Commissioner + UAN Card

Any experience in visiting PF office in KR Puram, Bangalore?

gps_94

Apr 30, 2017
have you received it from Pune and what is required for this ?
Hey Sandeep,
Just go to Golibar maidan office.
Get the UAN no and your PF no ready with you.

1. Go to first floor with an application. The customer service desk will let you know the Ward no you belongs to.
2. Go to specific ward officer and request for this letter.
3. He will again ask you to go to first floor and get this letter acknowledged.
(The guy at the first floor may tell you the story that you have to come another day and they will forward this application to particular Ward officer. Ward officer will send a peon with you to get it acknowledged and come back with you).
4. They will give you a letter with balance and statement. (Tip: Take a sample letter along with you)

If you need any further help. Inbox me the details.

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
What do you mean by sample letter and anything specific for application is required? Also could you tell me that this letter is accepted by CIC? Just curious

sainathreddy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Anyone recently had any luck in getting the statement and ledger balance copy from the PF Office?

I visited the Barkatpura Office in Hyderabad yesterday. The first officer prepared the ledger copy and statement, but his superiors declined it saying they are no more giving the statement attested by them. He told me to use the PF Statement downloaded from the EPF portal and use it.
He said that since the statement is downloaded directly by the member from his/her own account, it should be acceptable. No need for the PF Office to attest it again.

Please help if anyone faced similar issue.

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone recently had any luck in getting the statement and ledger balance copy from the PF Office?

I visited the Barkatpura Office in Hyderabad yesterday. The first officer prepared the ledger copy and statement, but his superiors declined it saying they are no more giving the statement attested by them. He told me to use the PF Statement downloaded from the EPF portal and use it.
He said that since the statement is downloaded directly by the member from his/her own account, it should be acceptable. No need for the PF Office to attest it again.

Please help if anyone faced similar issue.
hi
What document you submitted for Epf
thanks

Vaibhav0333

Jan 7, 2018
Hello All,

Just an experience that i would like to share with you all, I had uploaded the UAN Passbook (Online Statement of PF) for PF and it was accepted.
How i came to know this is via my GCMS notes. Did not do any attestation as such for that online statement.

Amit
Thanks a lot. I am also going to submit the same. Fingers crossed.

Vaibhav0333

Jan 7, 2018
Good Job Ramesh! really helpful.

I have submitted the online statement recently and no query received yet. let see if they asked for stamped one then your experience will be handy.

thanks
KK
Did you receive any query? Or it all went well? Please respond as I am also going to do the same.

ashwani_pant

Apr 28, 2017
Dear Aspirants,

*****This is for Employees working in India if they want to use their accumulated PF amount as PROOF OF FUNDS for CIC*****

We all know that CIC and SINP accept Employees' provident fund amount as proof of funds. But, I am not sure if CIC accepts online statements downloaded from EPF/UAN website because it will not have any attestation or digital signatures. So, I have gone through this procedure today to get my "Provident Fund Account Balance Certificate" and "Provident Fund Account Statement" directly from PF office in Hyderabad, India.

Here we go:

1. You need to write a letter to the Regional PF Commissioner requesting for these documents.
(Letter Specimen attached in the below link: **1.Request_Letter.jpg**)
2. You need to go to PF office where your PF account belongs to during weekdays (saturday and sunday are holidays) after 10:00 AM IST.
3. There would be a "Facilitation Center" or "Help Center" at the entrance for addressing daily visitors' requests. An official will listen to your request and provide necessary information. Please approach this official and show him your request letter and tell him what you need.
Important Note: If he says that no such letters/certificates will be provided in PF office, you can argue with him saying such letters are issued to my friends recently and also tell him that PF customer care suggested to get this letter from PF office directly. Then, he will shut his mouth and proceed further. It happened in my case.
4. He will then check all your details in his computer, once satisfied he will give you a receipt and asks you to go and meet Accounts officer in Accounts section.
(Receipt specimen attached in the below link: **2.Receipt.jpg**)
5. Then, you need to go and provide your request letter and receipt to the officer in-charge in Accounts section. He will scrutiny your account details and asks you to come and collect the letter and statement either on the same day or after a couple of days.

*******I have attached all the documents which you get from PF office in the below link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cck762oghhd4z04/AACA6MmTZIx3rtUzH4cZNIrPa?dl=0

Note:
* No cost is involved in this procedure and I did not pay a rupee to anyone in PF office.
* They will not attest the statement copies downloaded from UAN website. They have their own format.
* You might have to take leave for a day and then get this work done. So, plan properly.
* The officers in PF office do not know anything about proof of funds concept. You might have to explain them to get your work done smoothly. * They do not even have a format for PF balance certificate. Whatever you write in your request letter, they will replicate the same.
* Make sure you have "Authorized signatures and stamps" on the certificate/statements you get.
* You can download UAN ID card from UAN website and upload it along with these documents while applying for visa through eAPR.

If you need more details, please feel free to get in touch with me through this forum.

All the very best for your immigration.
Dear Sir,
Just want to ask one question.
Will a PF statement print out taken from EPFO website work for proof of fund or do I need to get the statement from PF office only?

regards,
Ashwani