+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Thank you Sir, I applied for WES evaluation a week ago. And it's in process. Once I get that I'm planning to reapply with guidance of a Lawyer.
As said above any new application will be rejected.
I do believe you could get the ban removed if you challenged this in court but thats an expensive process and even if you win it does not guarantee a permit only removal of the ban, your next application could still be rejected because you went to an unrecognised uni.

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
ImI planning to apply for UK study permit visa, will Canada ban effect my UK study permit ?
Your canada ban can be removed if you can present yourself with right documents.

Recently my cousin applied for study visa after 12th and he got fairness letter saying that visa officer thinks that his 12th certificate is not genuine . Then my cousin saw his certificate and found that there is mistake in his father name.( he never checked his certificate thoroughly before ). So we collected every possible document to prove that the certificate is totally genuine. We even got letter from cbse headquarters saying that the certificate is totally genuine and the printing mistake on certificate is from their side and they will issue new certificate. Then we submitted all documents to cic but after few day they still put ban on him for five years. Then after consulting a lawyer we appealed in federal court and his ban was removed. The thing amused me here is that we submitted same documents to court that we submitted to embassy in response to fairness letter and we won the appeal. And moreover he also got visa for jan intake.

So my sincere advice to you is rather than looking for answers here try to get some legal advice or help. If you are genuine you definitely will get justice.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
that will not help the op if you actually read his case

his degree is from an uncredited degree mill - basically his degree is worthless and "fake" in the eyes of the vo

getting a lawyer is pointless since they cannot force a government to recognise that a uni is "real" and legitimate just suddenly like that
Thats not missrepresentation though, a rejection would have made sense but I believe he can win this in court.

Anvesh_dark

May 1, 2019

his degree is from an uncredited degree mill - basically his degree is worthless and "fake" in the eyes of the vo

getting a lawyer is pointless since they cannot force a government to recognise that a uni is "real" and legitimate just suddenly like that

FYI no where the Visa officer stated that the university is fake. 15 Applicants from the same university got their study permits approved who've applied along with me ! This happened only in my case. I have every document from the government which prove the University is genuine.

Sai4066

Jul 13, 2018
***Need Urgent Help***
Hi Everyone,
AOR-Jan 2, 2019
FSW
VO-Vancouver
My Current Location: USA
Eligiblity: Review Required- Proactively I submitted additional documents regarding my work experience one month back after I got GCMS notes.

Today, I got procedural fairness letter stating that they have concerns with my work experience.
Letter states as below
Company 1: Officer stating that I have worked in this company during my bachelors and asked me to submit
* pay slips
*Bank statements
*offer Letter
Company 2: Since this is consultancy and I worked at different Client location which I mentioned in the reference letter So Officer asked to submit:
*Letter of Explanation stating all client sites with names and locations
*Proof of employment locations such as sub contractor agreement with client, Identification cards etc.
* Offer letter and tax statements
*Additionally provide the contact information of immediate supervisor at each client site, including their name and Job position.

For company 1- I can mention in LOE stating that it is paid internship but paid in cash and I only have cash pay slips but don’t have any bank statements and also I can submit Offer Letter-Is this ok?

For Company 2: I can submit LOE with client information, Identification card, Offer Letter and one year Tax statement but could not submit Sub contract agreement and another year taxstatement.
Do I need to provide supervisor information who is working at client location or my employer details because I am not working with this company anymore and all other colleagues and manager were not working at this company?-Anyone please suggest on this

Please someone help me suggesting how could I mention in LOE if I could not submit any documents that officer asked

I was given 7 days of time to submit the documents

Is there any chance that my application gets approved or not? Please help guys your suggestions will be more helpful for me

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
***Need Urgent Help***
Hi Everyone,
AOR-Jan 2, 2019
FSW
VO-Vancouver
My Current Location: USA
Eligiblity: Review Required- Proactively I submitted additional documents regarding my work experience one month back after I got GCMS notes.

Today, I got procedural fairness letter stating that they have concerns with my work experience.
Letter states as below
Company 1: Officer stating that I have worked in this company during my bachelors and asked me to submit
* pay slips
*Bank statements
*offer Letter
Company 2: Since this is consultancy and I worked at different Client location which I mentioned in the reference letter So Officer asked to submit:
*Letter of Explanation stating all client sites with names and locations
*Proof of employment locations such as sub contractor agreement with client, Identification cards etc.
* Offer letter and tax statements
*Additionally provide the contact information of immediate supervisor at each client site, including their name and Job position.

For company 1- I can mention in LOE stating that it is paid internship but paid in cash and I only have cash pay slips but don’t have any bank statements and also I can submit Offer Letter-Is this ok?

For Company 2: I can submit LOE with client information, Identification card, Offer Letter and one year Tax statement but could not submit Sub contract agreement and another year taxstatement.
Do I need to provide supervisor information who is working at client location or my employer details because I am not working with this company anymore and all other colleagues and manager were not working at this company?-Anyone please suggest on this

Please someone help me suggesting how could I mention in LOE if I could not submit any documents that officer asked

I was given 7 days of time to submit the documents

Is there any chance that my application gets approved or not? Please help guys your suggestions will be more helpful for me
What did you apply for? I think the only thing you can do is submit as much info as you have and explain the rest to your best ability. Maybe your employer can also provide some docs?

Sai4066

Jul 13, 2018
What did you apply for? I think the only thing you can do is submit as much info as you have and explain the rest to your best ability. Maybe your employer can also provide some docs?
Thanks for your suggestion. I applied for Permanent resident- Online- Express Entry under Federal Skilled Worker category