+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness

Anvesh_dark

May 1, 2019
Yes you should although there are very rare cases that take many more months.
I received this response yesterday. Can I reapply for my study permit ?

• You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of
the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or
withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the
administration of the IRPA. In accordance with paragraph A40(2)(a), you will remain inadmissible
to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous
removal order was enforced.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

VRock

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
As written above I think that you can reapply provided that you prepare a veery strong SOP and all the additional documents required to satisfy the visa officer that you are a bonafide student

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014

• You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of
the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or
withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the
administration of the IRPA. In accordance with paragraph A40(2)(a), you will remain inadmissible
to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
You have been banned for 5 years unfortunately, any new application will be automatically rejected. That replication part is just a part of the standard template they use it doesn't mean you can reapply.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

Agree with above. You are banned for 5 years, so any application submitted in that time will automatically be refused.

Murich

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Then it means you are really lied to VO.
If not, you can find a lawyer, and he can represent you in the Canadian court.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Where can I find a lawyer ? An Indian lawyer or Canadian one ?
Find a lawyer to do what? Unless you can prove that the misrepresentation finding was wrong, there is nothing that a lawyer can do. As you haven't explained why you were banned and why that is wrong, I'm going to guess that it was a correct decision and you were properly banned.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Can I apply to any other country ?
You are only banned from Canada but since a lot of countries will ask if you have been denied anywhere before you might need to disclose this rejection especially for western countries and they will consider it as part of your application. Also some countries share this data.

spectatorXXII

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Canada

When did you applied this study permit ?

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No

Have you ever been rejected from any country?

Anvesh_dark

May 1, 2019
Find a lawyer to do what? Unless you can prove that the misrepresentation finding was wrong, there is nothing that a lawyer can do. As you haven't explained why you were banned and why that is wrong, I'm going to guess that it was a correct decision and you were properly banned.
I've got every document from my university which strongly proves that I'm a genuine student and I did not misrepresent any of my educational qualifications. It also enclosed all the approvals and accreditations required by and Institution to grant education in India. I have strong academics which I earned with hard work. Even my IELTS score is 7.5. After all the hard work I got banned for misrepresentation which I truly didn't do! It's very painful when you suffer for something which you didn't do! If you can help in any way I thank you in Advance. But please don't judge so easily.