File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I dont think so. I have valid reason for it. I gave UCI number, application number and all the concrete details I had. Giving random numbers will definitely be considered as Misrepresentation
As long as you mentioned that you had four separate refusals, then you should be good. Did you say you had four refusals?

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
As long as you mentioned that you had four separate refusals, then you should be good. Did you say you had four refusals?
Nope I just mentioned study permit refusal amd gave details of the one but am thinking to raise cse and clarify it before it results negative just to be on safe side so later they should not say I did not disclose it before they asked

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Not mentioning them is misrepresentation. Despite what you assume about giving approximate dates, noting they occurred is more important than precise dates they happened.

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
Not mentioning them is misrepresentation. Despite what you assume about giving approximate dates, noting they occurred is more important than precise dates they happened.
Will see anyhow am planning to update upfront before they sens any PFL

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Will see anyhow am planning to update upfront before they sens any PFL
I would notify them asap - today. For all you know, the PFL is already on the way.

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
I would notify them asap - today. For all you know, the PFL is already on the way.
Its been 9 months since the application eligibilty is recommend interview, gcms does not show any such info but to be on safe side before they plan to do, I am going to send them today with refusal letter of which details I entered and rest all I am going to mention that I lost the lettersnfor other refusals and do not have concrete details of them.

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Its been 9 months since the application eligibilty is recommend interview, gcms does not show any such info but to be on safe side before they plan to do, I am going to send them today with refusal letter of which details I entered and rest all I am going to mention that I lost the lettersnfor other refusals and do not have concrete details of them.
Hi friends I forget to mention Canada study permit refusal in TR to Pr but I have mentioned that refusal in my all previous applications that includes Study permit, work permit and TRV inside Canada.I am planning attach honest mistake letter after AOR.Whay do you guys think of the chances of my PR refusal.I am so much worried.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hi Jaspreet. I have study permit refusals for canada 4 times and I chose YES for refusal and mentioned the details of the latest refusals as I lost previous refusal emails and did not had concrete details. Will it be a prob if I just mentioned one refusal instead of four?
@Daljeet1 did you ger permit in 5th attempt?

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hello, I also got The Procedural Fairness Document saying that we missed to inform about US Visa refusal. The application was Open Work Permit and I missed to add the US Visa Rejection. I have now hired a lawyer to look into the case and have gotten all the documents ready. I have 15 days.
I have been waiting for more than a year for decision and now this. Please help guys. What are the chances, I am really tensed. They mentioned, if they are not satisfied then there is 5 years ban. Please guide me guys, I cannot afford that. My spouse is in Studying in Canada.
Please and Thanks!

nor1231

Feb 23, 2022
Hello, I also got The Procedural Fairness Document saying that we missed to inform about US Visa refusal. The application was Open Work Permit and I missed to add the US Visa Rejection. I have now hired a lawyer to look into the case and have gotten all the documents ready. I have 15 days.
I have been waiting for more than a year for decision and now this. Please help guys. What are the chances, I am really tensed. They mentioned, if they are not satisfied then there is 5 years ban. Please guide me guys, I cannot afford that. My spouse is in Studying in Canada.
Please and Thanks!
What happened to your application? Hope it came through.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Please and Thanks!
Sad

SenatorOA

May 13, 2023
Hello everyone. I got a visa refusal but ban wasn't stated on the correspondence. The background: I applied to IRCC for visitation to Canada with my wife in 2020 and Covid struck and processing time got elongated. I kept checking the portal but no response came for over 2 years and I gave up thinking that application is null and void. Only for me to hear of someone in similar situation that got a response. It prompted me to go and check and I saw that I was served PFL April 20, about a month ago and i was given 10 days to respond which has clearly elapsed when i checked it yesterday. The letter stated that I misrepresented been refused visa to another country asides USA ( this was declared). Apparently, that was UK and it totally skipped my mind because it happened 13 years ago. What is best course to do in this scenario because I am thinking of contacting an immigration lawyer to file a response. I am worried it might affect other applications as i am thinking of applying to study before the year runs out and leaving that question open might be a serious issue. Also, if I was banned, it should be stated in my letter of refusal right?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone. I got a visa refusal but ban wasn't stated on the correspondence. The background: I applied to IRCC for visitation to Canada with my wife in 2020 and Covid struck and processing time got elongated. I kept checking the portal but no response came for over 2 years and I gave up thinking that application is null and void. Only for me to hear of someone in similar situation that got a response. It prompted me to go and check and I saw that I was served PFL April 20, about a month ago and i was given 10 days to respond which has clearly elapsed when i checked it yesterday. The letter stated that I misrepresented been refused visa to another country asides USA ( this was declared). Apparently, that was UK and it totally skipped my mind because it happened 13 years ago. What is best course to do in this scenario because I am thinking of contacting an immigration lawyer to file a response. I am worried it might affect other applications as i am thinking of applying to study before the year runs out and leaving that question open might be a serious issue. Also, if I was banned, it should be stated in my letter of refusal right?
Post your letter because if served PFL then usually will mention a 5 year ban if you don’t respond. You may want to contact a Canadian immigration lawyer because you didn’t respond within 10 days. Once you don’t respond a final decision is given. May already be done with no recourse.

Last edited:

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Inbox me