+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

procedural fairness letter

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Dont worry about it at all. Just explain it why you had refused. I think people here just scaring cases like you without thinking thoroghly before they discuss about the problem. Yes there are people in the forums who banned for 5 years and its because of contradiction between their new and old applications. They dont reject you straighaway in fact they check the contains you had provided in the previous application and compare it to your current application. Your work experience, marriage, the employers. If they find out any fraud and contradiction they will reject you straightaway without any soft tongue. good luck you will get pr soon.
No, this isn't entirely true. They are obligated to issue a procedural fairness letter in cases like this. We aren't trying to scare anyone more than they should be once they receive a PFL which is very very serious.

Do not take a PFL lightly.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
No, this isn't entirely true. They are obligated to issue a procedural fairness letter in cases like this. We aren't trying to scare anyone more than they should be once they receive a PFL which is very very serious.

Do not take a PFL lightly.
Yes its not light but its not as much serious as you are saying. I suggest you read the pfl in federal site completely.
Of this person was trv applicant they would be rejected straightaway. But they are very soft with pr applicants. There are many cases like this one explained the situation and have got their pr card. But the more important part is the contains of former application with the new ones.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I have read what you are suggesting I read many times. Please don't tell people that they can "forget" to declare previous visa refusals and IRCC will treat them "softly."

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
I have read what you are suggesting I read many times. Please don't tell people that they can "forget" to declare previous visa refusals and IRCC will treat them "softly."
Ok my friend what are talking about. I suggest you first go and read my first comment. Its very important to mention their visa refusal from us and canada because if they have any rejection from these 2 country the cic will be notified in their system. All the pfl letter was for these 2 country and never happened to any other country yet

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Ok my friend what are talking about. I suggest you first go and read my first comment. Its very important to mention their visa refusal from us and canada because if they have any rejection from these 2 country the cic will be notified in their system. All the pfl letter was for these 2 country and never happened to any other country yet
If misrepresentation has occurred, as defined by the legislation, then It's a very serious matter. This can easily result in a refusal and ban, even for PR applications. A PFL is quite simply a letter saying that the application will be refused, unless a satisfactory response is received by IRCC.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
If misrepresentation has occurred, as defined by the legislation, then It's a very serious matter. This can easily result in a refusal and ban, even for PR applications. A PFL is quite simply a letter saying that the application will be refused, unless a satisfactory response is received by IRCC.
Good luck thanks for the comprehensive infos. Every body knows about this ‍♂

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
I got my golden email and i was refused france and germany and us before but i just mentioned in the forms about u.s visa. They just check us and canada .

Ikrait

May 29, 2019
Thanks for the kind reply . Yes I have given them an explanation and now it's been 7 months I haven't heard from them . I have ordered my GMCS noted through getgmcs.com and it showed
Medical : passed
Security : not started
Criminality : not started
Misrepresentation: in progress .
And there was a note stating what I wrote in the reply and the fact that they will probably check the veracity of my documents . Until now they have not decided so I hope things will be alright .

khan2019

Jun 16, 2018
Thanks for the kind reply . Yes I have given them an explanation and now it's been 7 months I haven't heard from them . I have ordered my GMCS noted through getgmcs.com and it showed
Medical : passed
Security : not started
Criminality : not started
Misrepresentation: in progress .
And there was a note stating what I wrote in the reply and the fact that they will probably check the veracity of my documents . Until now they have not decided so I hope things will be alright .
Have u got any updates ?

khan2019

Jun 16, 2018
It has been 5 months since I passed my medical but so for haven't got any updates from my visa office. My file to london visa office was transfered after I passed my medical and got adr I e generic and travelling forms, background form for my wife and pcc from london visa office and submitted adr on 24 Aug 19 but still waiting for decision what could be possible decision at this stage any idea ?

Ikrait

May 29, 2019
I promised to keep you all updated . Unfortunately they have refused .my PR + 5 years ban for not declaring US and Canadian tourist visa. The refusal letter goes on to state that the officer wasn't satisfied with the reply given to procedural fairness letter .
I'm sorry for myself and those facing the same situation . My question is : is it possible to appeal this decision ? And what are the chances of winning ! My mistake was made by my lawyer who failed to ask me whether I was refused or not he assumed I have never been ( but I know that's not an excuse )
Thanks