+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness Letter

Aryash

Feb 5, 2021
hope so however, I haven't seen anyone getting positive response after getting PFL in this forum hope for not getting ban that best I am expecting

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hello Guys I filled my primary education school and study. But I don't have any certificate of that what should I do?

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
@legalfalcon I have an important question, could you please help. I applied for PR under EE FSW-O last year with May 2020 AOR. And Before that I had already applied for Work Permit from outside Canada in March 2020. My Work Permit was approved in September 2020, though I had to cancel it because I didn't take the job. The question is: I failed to disclose my visit visa refusal to England from 2008 on both applications, WOrk Permit and PR. Still I got the work permit approved. Now PR application is still pending. Would you say it is wiser to disclose this info via webform for my PR application? Or not? Also, failing to report visa refusal was pure negligence.

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
@legalfalcon I have an important question, could you please help. I applied for PR under EE FSW-O last year with May 2020 AOR. And Before that I had already applied for Work Permit from outside Canada in March 2020. My Work Permit was approved in September 2020, though I had to cancel it because I didn't take the job. The question is: I failed to disclose my visit visa refusal to England from 2008 on both applications, WOrk Permit and PR. Still I got the work permit approved. Now PR application is still pending. Would you say it is wiser to disclose this info via webform for my PR application? Or not? Also, failing to report visa
@legalfalcon I have an important question, could you please help. I applied for PR under EE FSW-O last year with May 2020 AOR. And Before that I had already applied for Work Permit from outside Canada in March 2020. My Work Permit was approved in September 2020, though I had to cancel it because I didn't take the job. The question is: I failed to disclose my visit visa refusal to England from 2008 on both applications, WOrk Permit and PR. Still I got the work permit approved. Now PR application is still pending. Would you say it is wiser to disclose this info via webform for my PR application? Or not? Also, failing to report visa refusal was pure negligence.
Its on you its go either way. Its on officer sometimes after telling the truth have same consequences as they find themselves.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Here is my old post on this:

All your visa refusals should be declared in your application, not doing so can lead to misrepresentation. As per law you have an obligation to be truthful. Section 16(1) of the IRPA states:
  • 16 (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

See Tuiran v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2018 FC 324 (CanLII), <http://canlii.ca/t/hr59k
Alalami v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2018 FC 328 (CanLII), <http://canlii.ca/t/hr6r1>

If you inadvertently missed declaring your prior visa refusal in TRV then you should inform IRCC and also answer the questions truthfully in your EE application.

If there was a discrepancy on your applications, you should have addressed it in your LoE with your PR.

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020

All your visa refusals should be declared in your application, not doing so can lead to misrepresentation. As per law you have an obligation to be truthful. Section 16(1) of the IRPA states:
  • 16 (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

See Tuiran v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2018 FC 324 (CanLII), <http://canlii.ca/t/hr59k
Alalami v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2018 FC 328 (CanLII), <http://canlii.ca/t/hr6r1>

If you inadvertently missed declaring your prior visa refusal in TRV then you should inform IRCC and also answer the questions truthfully in your EE application.

If there was a discrepancy on your applications, you should have addressed it in your LoE with your PR.
Thanks for your response. I am going to submit this information via webform.

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021

Hello legalfalcon,

I mention my primary school in the box but i don't have any supporting documents of that. What should I do now?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello legalfalcon,

I mention my primary school in the box but i don't have any supporting documents of that. What should I do now?
IF you applied under Express entry (FSW / CEC / PNP) you only have to list your post secondary education.

Reactions: Mpmp

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
IF you applied under Express entry (FSW / CEC / PNP) you only have to list your post secondary education.
It was paper base. I mention primary secondary and post secondary. But I should not mention primary school in the box. What should I do know please help me because I don't have any supporting document of primary school.

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
It was paper base. I mention primary secondary and post secondary. But I should not mention primary school in the box. What should I do know please help me because I don't have any supporting document of primary school.
Help me man, what should I do now?