Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
AOR was 10 March. I applied for express entry
Havent you requested any note yet?
One of my friends is on the same boat and been asked to show pof again. But oid streams never have been checked their funds again since the province checks it merly

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
GM Notes. I have. We havent recived it yet. What do you suggest?
Its normal i think because the sinp has reviewed you pof then nominated you. I think you better wait till you get your notes. If they have any doubts they will send you additional documents. They never reject anyone in this step easily

God's child

Aug 26, 2019
My application completion date was 10 September 2019. Today I recieved a procedural fairness letter:

This refers to your application for permanent residence. Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
I have reviewed the documentation you have provided and I am not satisfied that you have the required level of transferable and available funds as per subsection 76(1) (b). I have concerns that you may not have at your disposal, with sufficient liquidity, and with the ability to transfer the assets, the necessary threshold of funds to support your establishment in Canada.
Furthermore, Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
Before I make a final decision, please submit:
Your recent bank statements from XXX and XXX including transactions from 10MARCH2019 until the date of this letter (10OCTOBER2019).

The onus is on you to submit the required documents mentioned above. As such you will have 7 days from the date of this letter to comply. If you do not comply and/or if the required documents are incomplete with this request within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Can you please guide me on the documents which needs to be shared with IRCC. Do we just submit the bank statements or any additional documents. Also, how did we submit the documents. A new placeholder was created in our CIC account. Do we use a CSE webform

I would be grateful if you could respond to my query as early as you can. Grateful
Use the web form and also send it in a email

Sep 5, 2019
And I am also still waiting for my PR
Hi, I got the response from IRCC that they recieved my webform and have forwarded it to responsible office and i will be contacted by visa office if they need any additional information. Overall, it has been 7 months now since my AOR but havent heard from any visa office till now.
Shall I raise another webform for status? or GCMS notes? or do you think this timeline is normal.

sasraku1998

Oct 22, 2019
Hi guys I am new to this forum..
I am very happy for this forum.
i really need help urgently. the immigration and refugee center gives me 7 days to respond to them.

I apply for a tourist visa to Canada on the 26th of September and did my bio metric on the 3rd of September.
but i make a mistake when i was submitting my applications. i when china to buy of goods, and it was unfortunate i used all my the funds in my account. so when i was applying for the program to canada. i was;t having enough funds in my business account to provide a bank statement. i ask a friend of my to help me with his account statement so that i can submit my application. 48days later IRCC just wrote this notice.

I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

In the current application package, you submitted a bank statement purportedly issued by Ecobank that has been determined to be fraudulent. Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a): 40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act 40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you seven (7) days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. To respond, go to the "Application Details" page, click the "View submitted applications" button at the bottom of the page, and follow the instructions provided on the "Documents Submitted" page. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be assessed based on the information available, which will likely result in a refusal.

I REALLY NEED HELP URGENTLY GUYS I HAVE 5 DAYS LEFT TO RESPOND TO THEM.I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU GUYS. THANKS

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
i really need help urgently. the immigration and refugee center gives me 7 days to respond to them.

I apply for a tourist visa to Canada on the 26th of September and did my bio metric on the 3rd of September.
but i make a mistake when i was submitting my applications. i when china to buy of goods, and it was unfortunate i used all my the funds in my account. so when i was applying for the program to canada. i was;t having enough funds in my business account to provide a bank statement. i ask a friend of my to help me with his account statement so that i can submit my application. 48days later IRCC just wrote this notice.

I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

In the current application package, you submitted a bank statement purportedly issued by Ecobank that has been determined to be fraudulent. Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a): 40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act 40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you seven (7) days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. To respond, go to the "Application Details" page, click the "View submitted applications" button at the bottom of the page, and follow the instructions provided on the "Documents Submitted" page. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be assessed based on the information available, which will likely result in a refusal.

I REALLY NEED HELP URGENTLY GUYS I HAVE 5 DAYS LEFT TO RESPOND TO THEM.I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU GUYS. THANKS
You submitted a fraudulent bank statement. There really isn't anything you can do. Expect a refusal and 5 year ban.

Reactions: shaizeik and k.h.p.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021

How were you able to use your friend's statement? Did you alter the name? I'm not sure what can be done. Try employing the services of a well seasoned immigration lawyer and pray for the best.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada

You have committed fraud. There's nothing you can do here.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
How were you able to use your friend's statement? Did you alter the name? I'm not sure what can be done. Try employing the services of a well seasoned immigration lawyer and pray for the best.
A lawyer can't erase the fraud, so no point in paying for one.

Reactions: k.h.p.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
A lawyer can't erase the fraud, so no point in paying for one.
Yes I know that but the applicant is yet to confirm if he/she altered the documents or just turned in the statements with his friend's name. In the case of the latter, he may just face refusal without a ban for not fulfilling the proof of fund requirement. In this scenario he would need to draft a letter stating this and then provide his statements with the required fund. Other than that, I totally agree with you.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Yes I know that but the applicant is yet to confirm if he/she altered the documents or just turned in the statements with his friend's name. In the case of the latter, he may just face refusal without a ban for not fulfilling the proof of fund requirement. In this scenario he would need to draft a letter stating this and then provide his statements with the required fund. Other than that, I totally agree with you.
Turning in statements with his friends name is misrepresenting records because the records submitted are supposed to be the applicant's, not someone else's. The applicant said as much in the message above.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019

What you have done is fraudulent and misrepresentation. Nothing can be done at this stage. Expect a refusal and a 5 year ban.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
That the officer is not satisfied that I worked the entire mention time period. He's requested for paystubs and any additional information to allay his concerns.
Are you express entry? Which stream are you in?