+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness Letter

God's child

Aug 26, 2019
I have composed one and i sent it to my representative, he will review and send it to them since they don't contact me directly. Anyway is i mentioned how i didn't know that the student visa was included which is totally my honest, but is that understandable?
Yes just let them know it was a honest mistake... You misunderstood the question and it wasn't intentionally to hold back on such information. I'm currently in the same situation but found out my mistake before they even sent me a fairness letter. The moment I found out immediately I informed them of my mistake on the web form

Uriky

Aug 14, 2019
Yes just let them know it was a honest mistake... You misunderstood the question and it wasn't intentionally to hold back on such information. I'm currently in the same situation but found out my mistake before they even sent me a fairness letter. The moment I found out immediately I informed them of my mistake on the web form
Thank you so much, I'm going to do that and pray

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
The officer is asking me to submit the paystubs from January 2014. Although I'm claiming points from March 2016 to April 2017 and from August 2017 to August 2018. Could this be a mistake from the officer?

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
My friends since i signed in to this forums ive found out that every refusal visas from us could have a negative impact on requesting canadas visas. Dont worry about the schengen visas cause the EU members do not share the visa refusals to third country and its a secret just between them. But its better to mention all your visa refusals.
Us,uk,australia,nz and canada share biometric informatiom together.
Schengen share between 26 europian countries.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
What happened to ur case then? I am also in smae boat, didn't mention schengen refusal in study permit. Although didn't get study visa but no misrepresentation is selected in refusal letter.
Now got ITA, confused whether to.mention schengen or no
Just us have a negative impact on your application and also uk, australia, nz.
Schengen just share the bios between their members

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
Guys, I am in a big trouble, do need your kind suggestions:

I and my wife had temporary visa refusal records to Canada and USA. I applied PNP program. In the PNP program, IMM5669 form is required and mandatory. I have stated that we have visa refusal records. Our PNP was approved, that's why we can apply EE here. I guess I was quite careless that after ITA, there was question check box to ask if we have any prior visa refusal history. I can not recall it, but it seems that I wrongly ticked 'No'.

Today, I have received a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) from LVO, the letter states that:
Specifically, I have concerns that you misrepresented your and your spouse’s past visa application history. In the application form, both you and your spouse responded No to the questions which asks, have you, or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada, ever:
Been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Furthermore, you and your spouse have not declared all of your activities, both educational and work related, since the age of 18.
Please submit a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). Do not leave any gaps.

This is defnitely not a misrepresentation, I swear it was caused by my negligence because I was distracted by babysitting my daughters when filling and submitting the form.

What should I do, please help. Any suggestion would be highly recommended.

BTW, today my status entered IP2. But not a smooth way.
Would you please say your timelines.. when did you get this pfl? After aor? Before medical?

Sep 5, 2019
Hello,
Similar situation happened with me. I dont have visa refusal but i had recieved a refused entry letter once due to wrong entry on the canadian border. I have still not recieved PFL and have submitted web form already last week with explanation about the refused entry letter but didnt get any acknowledgement from them if they received it. Should I be contacting someone else, other than raising the CSE? What was your case? Did you get the PPR yet?
Below is my current status :
It has been 6 months +
Background check : Background check - We are processing your background check
Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

God's child

Aug 26, 2019
Hello,
Similar situation happened with me. I dont have visa refusal but i had recieved a refused entry letter once due to wrong entry on the canadian border. I have still not recieved PFL and have submitted web form already last week with explanation about the refused entry letter but didnt get any acknowledgement from them if they received it. Should I be contacting someone else, other than raising the CSE? What was your case? Did you get the PPR yet?
Below is my current status :
It has been 6 months +
Background check : Background check - We are processing your background check
Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
I raised a enquiry on the web form and also send a email to the visa office where my application is processing.... 3 weeks after they respond to my enquiry saying that I should complete a new background declaration form and send it to the visa office Asap... Please note any enquiry you raised you should just wait for further instructions from the visa office

God's child

Aug 26, 2019
I raised a enquiry on the web form and also send a email to the visa office where my application is processing.... 3 weeks after they respond to my enquiry saying that I should complete a new background declaration form and send it to the visa office Asap... Please note any enquiry you raised you should just wait for further instructions from the visa office
And I am also still waiting for my PR

reet93

Jul 24, 2019
And I am also still waiting for my PR
Hi I would really appreciate if you can tell me something you seem very knowledgeable and I am in a situation right now where I just want to ask everyone if they might have any knowledge regarding my case. I have applied under pnp in express entry and I added my spouse in my file after passing medical test. I received a procedural fairness letter on 14 August 2019 saying my marriage is not genuine and that I misrepresented my marriage and have to submit additional documents I submitted documents and they have received them on 23 September 2019. It’s been 9months total I have submitted my file. How long you think that might take officer time take decision and what are the chances I will get my PR because my marriage is real and we are dating from from 10/12 years now and then got married. thankyou and appreciated

torsum

Oct 11, 2019
My application completion date was 10 September 2019. Today I recieved a procedural fairness letter:

This refers to your application for permanent residence. Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
I have reviewed the documentation you have provided and I am not satisfied that you have the required level of transferable and available funds as per subsection 76(1) (b). I have concerns that you may not have at your disposal, with sufficient liquidity, and with the ability to transfer the assets, the necessary threshold of funds to support your establishment in Canada.
Furthermore, Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
Before I make a final decision, please submit:
Your recent bank statements from XXX and XXX including transactions from 10MARCH2019 until the date of this letter (10OCTOBER2019).

The onus is on you to submit the required documents mentioned above. As such you will have 7 days from the date of this letter to comply. If you do not comply and/or if the required documents are incomplete with this request within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Can you please guide me on the documents which needs to be shared with IRCC. Do we just submit the bank statements or any additional documents. Also, how did we submit the documents. A new placeholder was created in our CIC account. Do we use a CSE webform

I would be grateful if you could respond to my query as early as you can. Grateful

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
My application completion date was 10 September 2019. Today I recieved a procedural fairness letter:

This refers to your application for permanent residence. Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
I have reviewed the documentation you have provided and I am not satisfied that you have the required level of transferable and available funds as per subsection 76(1) (b). I have concerns that you may not have at your disposal, with sufficient liquidity, and with the ability to transfer the assets, the necessary threshold of funds to support your establishment in Canada.
Furthermore, Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
Before I make a final decision, please submit:
Your recent bank statements from XXX and XXX including transactions from 10MARCH2019 until the date of this letter (10OCTOBER2019).

The onus is on you to submit the required documents mentioned above. As such you will have 7 days from the date of this letter to comply. If you do not comply and/or if the required documents are incomplete with this request within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Can you please guide me on the documents which needs to be shared with IRCC. Do we just submit the bank statements or any additional documents. Also, how did we submit the documents. A new placeholder was created in our CIC account. Do we use a CSE webform

I would be grateful if you could respond to my query as early as you can. Grateful
Hi could you please tell me your timelines? Which stream are you in? Pnp or study?