PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
What happened to ur case then? I am also in smae boat, didn't mention schengen refusal in study permit. Although didn't get study visa but no misrepresentation is selected in refusal letter.
Now got ITA, confused whether to.mention schengen or no
Mention everything.

God's child

Aug 26, 2019
Hey Guys, I am new here!! Ill just update my Application status here, and will keep updating regularly!

-Application received by CIC on 12th April 2018

-Sponser Approves on 31st May 2018

-Medical requested 1st June 2018

-Application transferred to LVO on 5th July 2018

-LVO started processing application on 13th July 2018

-Received Pre-Arrival Service Email on 8th Feb 2019.

-Status change on ECAS from ‘In Process’ to ‘Decision Made’ on about 22nd Feb 2019.

I have applied through a consultancy so I do not have access to any thing other than ECAS. I noticed the status change while my regular CIC online sevices check, and there has been no email sent to the consultancy about it yet. Even in the notes theres no mention of Decision Made yet, the last thing in the notes was about medicals being recieved . However it is the first time I saw the status change from In Process to DM!

I managed to get my brother in law call CIC hotline from Canada to hear what the automated answering machine would say against my application number and this is what he heard :

- The application status: Reviewing background check.

- Application was received April 12th 2018

- Do not need additional documents.

- Passed medical exam.

- Do not need fingerprints.

- Will contact once processing is complete.

So this is what the CIC hotline says that they are reviewing background check but ECAS shows Decision Made.... anyone knows whats going on?

I an Worried About my background check since i forgot to mention schengen visa refusals
A years back, i dont know if i have enough time to send an email explining my mistake before i am told i misrepresented on my application. However I have been granted Canadian TRV after my schengen refusal and i forgot to mention visa refusals on TRV application too! I also have visited Canada twice since!

Any advice?
Any update on your application... Did you got through?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
That the officer is not satisfied that I worked the entire mention time period. He's requested for paystubs and any additional information to allay his concerns.
So that's exactly what you need to send.

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
So that's exactly what you need to send.
But the problem here is I don't have paystubs. We are issued paper based paystubs. And top of it is not saved in the system by the management. So, my manager has emailed the payroll company to get my paystubs. Just waiting for them to respond. She also said it would take more than 7 days. And the deadline given by the officer is just 7 days.

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
But the problem here is I don't have paystubs. We are issued paper based paystubs. And top of it is not saved in the system by the management. So, my manager has emailed the payroll company to get my paystubs. Just waiting for them to respond. She also said it would take more than 7 days. And the deadline given by the officer is just 7 days.
Try to ask for an extension and send documentation that you have made the effort to acquire the documents (ie an email trail between and the HR manager, with the HR manager saying it’ll take more than 7 days to get the paystubs)

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Try to ask for an extension and send documentation that you have made the effort to acquire the documents (ie an email trail between and the HR manager, with the HR manager saying it’ll take more than 7 days to get the paystubs)
Thank you. I will do that. But I don't get it why the officer would ask for pay stubs. I have included all my T4's.

God's child

Aug 26, 2019
Thank you. I will do that. But I don't get it why the officer would ask for pay stubs. I have included all my T4's.
That the officer is not satisfied that I worked the entire mention time period. He's requested for paystubs and any additional information to allay his concerns.
At which stage in the process you were in before you got the letter ... Background check?

Uriky

Aug 14, 2019
Hi guys, yesterday i received Procedural Fairness Letter, i was denied a USA student visa but when asjed whether i have been refused refugee status or an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa to Canada or any other country. I responded NO because i misunderstood the question as i didn't see student visa being mentioned. That's where i misunderstood the question. And now I'm in a big trouble. Please advise me. I'm realizing how big it is as it is taken as misrepresentation. Thank you

God's child

Aug 26, 2019
Hi guys, yesterday i received Procedural Fairness Letter, i was denied a USA student visa but when asjed whether i have been refused refugee status or an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa to Canada or any other country. I responded NO because i misunderstood the question as i didn't see student visa being mentioned. That's where i misunderstood the question. And now I'm in a big trouble. Please advise me. I'm realizing how big it is as it is taken as misrepresentation. Thank you
Write a letter of explanation to them asap... Just be honest with them

Uriky

Aug 14, 2019
Write a letter of explanation to them asap... Just be honest with them
I have composed one and i sent it to my representative, he will review and send it to them since they don't contact me directly. Anyway is i mentioned how i didn't know that the student visa was included which is totally my honest, but is that understandable?