+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem in payment of RPRF fee from MyCIC account

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I have uploaded all required documents after ITA and trying to make payment for permanent residence but I keep getting error that "online services are currently down". What is the solution of this?

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
Piracha123 said:
I have uploaded all required documents after ITA and trying to make payment for permanent residence but I keep getting error that "online services are currently down". What is the solution of this?
Just because of this i have to decline my ITA last Sunday :(. It was the last day of my ITA and while transmit and pay it was throwing "online services are down" error.

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
salmanali203 said:
Just because of this i have to decline my ITA last Sunday :(. It was the last day of my ITA and while transmit and pay it was throwing "online services are down" error.
that is so sad to hear. did you decline your ITA yourself or did it expire on its own?
and have you tried contacting CIC about this?

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
Piracha123 said:
that is so sad to hear. did you decline your ITA yourself or did it expire on its own?
and have you tried contacting CIC about this?
I had to decline it Myself. CIC dont care about these things. I had also reported a technical issue but there is no response from them.

After declining, my profile is in processing update status since 3 days. This online application is so unreliable and CIC is so irresponsible.

kintairos

Nov 23, 2016
Piracha123 said:
does anyone know how to contact CIC if you are outside canada? how can we inform them about this issue?
You can submit a technical problem from the application page, that's what I did. I've tried to call them today too but no luck on getting someone to talk to me

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Piracha123 said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Piracha,

I am unable to pay (PR +RPRF) fees from "MY CIC" website. After uploading all documents there is an option "Transmit & Pay". Once I click on same, there is an error "System is facing Technical error and we are in process of resolving the same". This error is coming from 20-Nov-2016.

I have tried to call CIC -Canada through one of my relative and they say that the Site is working fine. I have raised technical query through MY CIC but they have failed to provide solution till date.

Is anyone else facing problem to pay (PR +RPRF) fees?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Online Application: 25-Oct-15. Ontario Nomination: 28-Oct-15. Docs Sent: 7-Nov-15. Docs Received by OINP: 12-Nov-15. AOR Received: 08-Mar-16. 1st Query: 25-Apr-16. Nomination Received: 30-Sept-16. 600 Points Received: 3-Oct-16. Medicals: 11-Nov-16. Present Status: Docs Uploaded Online on MY CIC Site and Unable to pay fees due to technical error in CIC payment website since 20-Nov-16. Can anyone help?

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Piracha123 said:
does anyone know how to contact CIC if you are outside canada? how can we inform them about this issue?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Piracha,

One can only contact within canada. so if you have any friend/relative ask them to call and state that the MY CIC is working fine but once we click 'Transmit & Pay" option, the error occurs. Ask them how much time will it take to rectify the error.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
salmanali203 said:
I had to decline it Myself. CIC dont care about these things. I had also reported a technical issue but there is no response from them.

After declining, my profile is in processing update status since 3 days. This online application is so unreliable and CIC is so irresponsible.
Hi ALL,

One can only contact from within canada. so if you have any friend/relative ask them to call and state that the MY CIC is working fine but once we click 'Transmit & Pay" option, the error occurs. Ask them how much time will it take to rectify the error.

CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m