+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Privately Sponsored Refugee from Turkey

samir_axax

Jan 28, 2022
So happy for you buddy. Wish the best in your new home. Never forget how hard it was to waiting until you get there and take it as a motivation always for yourself in new life.
thank you so much my friend. i appreciate your wishes and I hope you all to get news soon. It is hard to wait but eventually when you get close to your destination you find out what an accomplishment you have done. I will let you know when they call me for the flight and any other details.

PSAHR

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Hello Guys,
Here are some new developments along with history of our case
  • Applied in April, 2018 under SAH-PSR
  • Case approved and transferred to Ankara
  • Medical and interview done in Feb, 2019
  • Re-medical done in Dec, 2022
  • Status changed to Decision made on January 09, 2023.
What else awaits us? any thoughts/suggestions are welcome?

PSAHR

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
what about other fellows? any news?
does anybody know how long it takes for IOM to call after the quarantine plan and decision made?
I'm applying from turkey.
Hi Samir,
Good to hear that are some new developments in your case. We also applied under SAH_PSR back in 2018. most recently we were asked to re-do our medical on Dec 2022. Our ECAS now shows Decision made since Jan 09, 2023. I am not sure what is next and how long we still need to wait for steps to follow.
Take care,
PSAHR

alyhas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
TBS
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
02-01-2023
AOR Received.
04-04-2023
Med's Request
waiting..
Interview........
waiting..
Hi Samir,
Good to hear that are some new developments in your case. We also applied under SAH_PSR back in 2018. most recently we were asked to re-do our medical on Dec 2022. Our ECAS now shows Decision made since Jan 09, 2023. I am not sure what is next and how long we still need to wait for steps to follow.
Take care,
PSAHR
Really happy to hear that this nightmare is over for you. You will probably hear to submit a passport/travel document to the nearest visa processing center. Keep a close eye on your emails.
Best wishes.

Reactions: PSAHR

PSAHR

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Really happy to hear that this nightmare is over for you. You will probably hear to submit a passport/travel document to the nearest visa processing center. Keep a close eye on your emails.
Best wishes.
Many thanks dear,
Hope everyone immigration journey comes to a positive end soon.
PSAHR

Cowboy8611

Nov 14, 2022
Hi,

Can someone please share the latest timeline for the G5 application from Turkey?
How long does it take to transfer the files to the overseas office?

Thanks,

Cowboy8611

Nov 14, 2022
Hello Guys,
Here are some new developments along with history of our case
  • Applied in April, 2018 under SAH-PSR
  • Case approved and transferred to Ankara
  • Medical and interview done in Feb, 2019
  • Re-medical done in Dec, 2022
  • Status changed to Decision made on January 09, 2023.
What else awaits us? any thoughts/suggestions are welcome?
Hi PSAHR

How long did it take to schedule the interview after the file was transferred to Ankara?

Thanks

PSAHR

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Hi PSAHR

How long did it take to schedule the interview after the file was transferred to Ankara?

Thanks
Hello friend,
It took 7 months after the transfer. Our medical and interview was done with only 1 day apart. Hope you hear something good soon.
PSAHR

Feb 16, 2023
ANKARA/TURKEY
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
ANKARA
hi guys

my timeline is

I submitted my application on October 29th 2022 (groupe of five) Turkey

and till now didn't get anything Like I didn't get the G-Number yet , the question is how long it takes to receive response for ircc?

and also if there's anybody applied groupe of five in turkey here?

thank you guys!