hello friends, any updates?
my timeline is:
applied 2020
interview: April 2022
medical received 2 weeks after the interview
quarantine plan: May 2022
status changed to decision made Jun 2022
waiting for the IOM call

I tried to contact Ankara IOM but I couldn't talk to anyone.
Congratulations! It looks, U will travel soon

samir_axax

Jan 28, 2022
what about other fellows? any news?
does anybody know how long it takes for IOM to call after the quarantine plan and decision made?
I'm applying from turkey.

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
what about other fellows? any news?
does anybody know how long it takes for IOM to call after the quarantine plan and decision made?
I'm applying from turkey.
That is what I have seen since I applied, it’s totally different case by case and even the country you applying from, for example, you can’t see the same timeline for someone who applied in India and those who applied in Indonesia they have diffrent process times. I think it’s more accurate for you to ask someone who applied from the same country as you did.

samir_axax

Jan 28, 2022
That is what I have seen since I applied, it’s totally different case by case and even the country you applying from, for example, you can’t see the same timeline for someone who applied in India and those who applied in Indonesia they have diffrent process times. I think it’s more accurate for you to ask someone who applied from the same country as you did.
thank you so much, I'm applying from turkey. I couldn't find a friend in turkey to ask. but I tried to get information from IOM but they just told me to wait.

Reactions: Amin.hope

samir_axax

Jan 28, 2022
No worry buddy You gonna be there soon. Since I applied I’ve been waiting too about 25 month.
guys I just had a call from IOM. they told me that my visa has been issued and soon they will contact me for the flight. they just asked me a few questions about my health conditions.
I wanted to share this news with you and tell you that hang in there friends, soon it will be done.

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
guys I just had a call from IOM. they told me that my visa has been issued and soon they will contact me for the flight. they just asked me a few questions about my health conditions.
I wanted to share this news with you and tell you that hang in there friends, soon it will be done.
Cingratulations! That's a great news

Reactions: samir_axax

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
So happy for you buddy. Wish the best in your new home. Never forget how hard it was to waiting until you get there and take it as a motivation always for yourself in new life.

Reactions: Niyuba