ARO from Ottowa October 2018
Interview from Canadian Embassy in Turkey sent to Tajikistan April 2019
Medical Request May 2020
Pandemic delayed everything so the medial expired in one year
Second Medical September 2022
Quarantine Plan Request email October 2022
Email about the departure of applicants Nov 2022
Flight from Tajikistan Dec 21, 2022
thanks brother, I think you mean 2021, it means that you are in Canada right now, congratulations I hope you started a perfect life there.

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hello Members, I would like to get an information especially those who was/are under privately sponsored program from sponsors who live in Québec Province.
My sponsors submitted the application in August 2021 but until now we didn't receive any information about if the application has been approved or not before to be sent on VAO.
Any information about processing time from Québec immigration ministry to approve the Sponsorship will be welcome.
Good luck!

samir_axax

Jan 28, 2022
Hello Members, I would like to get an information especially those who was/are under privately sponsored program from sponsors who live in Québec Province.
My sponsors submitted the application in August 2021 but until now we didn't receive any information about if the application has been approved or not before to be sent on VAO.
Any information about processing time from Québec immigration ministry to approve the Sponsorship will be welcome.
Good luck!
hello, have you got your G-number? the file number? if you have them you have to wait for an interview, before the interview as far as I know your application status stays in process, and just after the medical test, it would be changed.

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
how about other fellows?
is there any information you can share?
Thank You for your information!
But Québec Immigration Ministry has it own Privately sponsored refugee program which is different of those of IRCC , the Québec Immigration ministry it's the one to process and approve the sponsorship application before the VAO to process the PR

samir_axax

Jan 28, 2022
Thank You for your information!
But Québec Immigration Ministry has it own Privately sponsored refugee program which is different of those of IRCC , the Québec Immigration ministry it's the one to process and approve the sponsorship application before the VAO to process the PR
oh, right. sorry I didn't know that
i hope some one in here knows the answer and can help you.

samir_axax

Jan 28, 2022
hello friend, I don't know if anybody reads this or not but hope it helps s.o
I had a call 2 weeks ago from IOM for the interview,
I did the interview and medical test on the same day. i hope all of you soon get a call.

BTW if anyone has the experience of the process after medical and the timeline, please tell us in these threads.

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
hello friend, I don't know if anybody reads this or not but hope it helps s.o
I had a call 2 weeks ago from IOM for the interview,
I did the interview and medical test on the same day. i hope all of you soon get a call.

BTW if anyone has the experience of the process after medical and the timeline, please tell us in these threads.
Hey dude, I got a email few days ago about my interview after 23 month.

alyhas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
TBS
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
02-01-2023
AOR Received.
04-04-2023
Med's Request
waiting..
Interview........
waiting..
If you asked me , I applied in June 2020.
Thanks Amin, you are quite popular here, I knew your timeline, don't know about Samir :)

Reactions: Amin.hope

samir_axax

Jan 28, 2022
hello friends, any updates?
my timeline is:
applied 2020
interview: April 2022
medical received 2 weeks after the interview
quarantine plan: May 2022
status changed to decision made Jun 2022
waiting for the IOM call

I tried to contact Ankara IOM but I couldn't talk to anyone.