+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hi Guys,

how are you all doing? :)
Waiting for patiently but screaming from inside.

My file has passed all the checks including medical extension for the PA. Its' been 3 weeks that medical extension and all checks passed.

IRCC agent told me they need to do the verification. I don't what that means.

Aaak Sharma

Jun 27, 2021
Don't think so. That's the case for many people I think. A friend of ours has been waiting for his wife's PPR for 2 months. Just keep calling IRCC. I don't think they'll reject the dependent's application.
Thanq so much
Its been almost 3 months
No reply

gn911

Jan 13, 2021
Finally received my PR approval email! AOR - Jan 25, 2021. FSW Inland category
Received PPR request for outland dependent spouse couple of days back.

IRCC seems to be on overdrive and are approving everybody's applications which is a good sign!
In the last week I have seen approvals being received for a friend who is PNP (AOR - Sep 15, 2020) and another friend who is CEC (AOR - March 18, 2021)

Please be patient guys, you'll receive your approvals soon!

Reactions: Shik18

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Hi guys,
Anybody submitted their Passport without RPRF receipt? Is it important or optional?
I couldn't find mine. I paid it later during the PR process but way before PR approval.

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Cool !! Thanks for confirming
Hoping this letter is for my dependent (they mentioned every details of mine.. nothing related to my dependent) and I am also preparing for courier by considering it’s for my dependent PPR letter.
Yesterday I submitted vfs webform by attaching the ppr email letter and waiting for their acceptance and payment link.
Did you follow the same procedure?
Yes I submitted the web from on Friday and got the payment link on Monday and on Tuesday the blue dart guy came to pick up the courier and it’s still showing under process ircc..

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Yes I submitted the web from on Friday and got the payment link on Monday and on Tuesday the blue dart guy came to pick up the courier and it’s still showing under process ircc..
Oh... though that's a good sign...!! I also raised webform for my dependent and waiting for VFS acceptance and payment link.
Did you send the RPRF receipt as well along with the package?