+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

gn911

Jan 13, 2021
we have not celebrated it from last 5 years.....got my application approved now...so next year will be togather
Holy crap! 5 years is a very long time to be away from each other.
Congrats and All the Best man. There definitely is light at the end of this tunnel.

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

gn911

Jan 13, 2021
you are on right track, once you received payment link, pay their fees. Then in 48 hrs you will receive AWR number, this means your passport pickup is scheduled. Keep your envelope ready and write this awr number on the envelope. Hand over the envelope to pickup guy and sit back n relax...don't forget to put an empty envelope inside the main envelope with your address written. They will use it when they send your passport back. Total process takes around 15 to 20 days. Depending on which city you're in.
Is it necessary to place an empty envelope inside the main one? No where in the email from VFS they have mentioned this?

Jatinderpal

Nov 22, 2017
Hi Folks,
Need your inputs please.
I keep reading this useful forum for the information but posting for the first time.
I am BCPNP - FSW inland primary applicant with outland dependents.
AOR - Oct 2020
Received my ATIP notes last month which says:
Eligibility : not started ;Security: not started ; Criminality: Passed ; Medical: Passed ; Info sharing: complete
Please let me know from your experience that what does that ATIP status means ?? Have they not even started working on my file ? What can i do at this stage. It's been 4 years i haven't seen my family.

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hello everyone. Can somebody please clarify, if I will submit my PR application (CEC, inland) with my wife and son who are outlands, how it will proceed in this case? Will I get first my PR and then my family, or IRCC will put us on hold altogether until my family showed up in Canada?
Quite urgent as my dependents have visas, but I'm thinking about what will be the best solution these days. Any advice is much appreciated guys!

pkurapat

Nov 11, 2021
Hello everyone. Can somebody please clarify, if I will submit my PR application (CEC, inland) with my wife and son who are outlands, how it will proceed in this case? Will I get first my PR and then my family, or IRCC will put us on hold altogether until my family showed up in Canada?
Quite urgent as my dependents have visas, but I'm thinking about what will be the best solution these days. Any advice is much appreciated guys!
Hi @hello2020,

If your dependents are having Visa, it would be wiser option to apply for PR after they are here. As outland applications are getting delayed and if they are inland you might get the PR faster.

My colleague and myself have applied in CEC category in the month of March and he has got the COPR in Sep last week and in October third week he has received the PR Card. The only difference between his application and mine was his Spouse was in Canada when he applied and I added my Spouse in the month of July and I haven't received the COPR.

Reactions: hello2020

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
RPRF receipt not required in this case. VFS AWB email says not to include unnecessary documents - "
Do not send any additional document in your package like Biometric Instruction letter, Copy of Payment receipt etc."

IRCC PPR letter clearly says to include this receipt if the fee is paid now. "If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do. "
Aah okay!! I do see this note
Thanks for your suggestion