+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
In my GC key, it says Application is approved. Showing two documents one is COPR for me(Primary applicant) and another is counterfoil for my spouse(outland dependent).

And also got a message from VFS "tracking id *** has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Singapore OC on Fri Nov 12 2021 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs."

does that mean it is in Transit? Does my spouse need anything other than Counterfoil to travel to Canada?

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
In my GC key, it says Application is approved. Showing two documents one is COPR for me(Primary applicant) and another is counterfoil for my spouse(outland dependent).

And also got a message from VFS "tracking id *** has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Singapore OC on Fri Nov 12 2021 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs."

does that mean it is in Transit? Does my spouse need anything other than Counterfoil to travel to Canada?
How long does it took to get stamped after reaching to ircc ??

gn911

Jan 13, 2021
I got remedical request for Outland dependents on 4 nov.they did their medical on 11 nov.what or when I can expect something or wat next?
I got a remedical request for my Outland dependent (Spouse) on Oct 6th. Medicals were done on 8th and it got updated in my profile on Oct 29th.
Nov 9th received PPR for her.
Nov 11th received my pre-invitation email.

Expect some good news in the coming weeks after medicals are updated in the profile.

Reactions: Mann Gill