+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

rcj100

Nov 5, 2020
Hello guys please do reply me if anyone knows anything about.

I got Gcms last week, it shows eligibility passed// criminality passed// security blank// medical passed// final decision—- Blank.

In the end of the Gcms notes, main officer has written - all requirements passed// integrated search completed NRT. Dependents in India.

So my question is- is my security passed? and what does it mean integrated search?

I request everyone in this group who knows anything about such terms.
Hey did you find out the answer ?
I am in the same situation , did you got copr ?

prathmesh77

Nov 29, 2015
this means your file is almost approved. It's just matter of time now, maybe a month or two. I had same status in my gcms 2 months back
What does this mean RROC CEC RFV Pending? I got my GCMS notes this week. My spouse is in India (dependent) and I'm (applicant) inland. Also in the notes, at one location the officer mentioned "All requirements met however dep abroad outstanding. Dep abroad BF to Oct 30".. What does this mean? I know dep means dependent and BF means bring forward but can't really understand what it means...

Drithisa

Sep 21, 2021
@legalfalcon , hope you are doing good. I have a quick questions my dependents have received their COPR , however in my child’s COPR the height is almost 20 CM less than what we have given . Also he is a growing child and he is 18 months . Should I send a web form stating that height is mapped incorrect ?
Hi did u send any webform

Drithisa

Sep 21, 2021
@legalfalcon , hope you are doing good. I have a quick questions my dependents have received their COPR , however in my child’s COPR the height is almost 20 CM less than what we have given . Also he is a growing child and he is 18 months . Should I send a web form stating that height is mapped incorrect ?

Hi pls reply what u did?

gn911

Jan 13, 2021
I'm an inland principal applicant with an outland dependent. My AOR is Jan 25, 2021.
I received an update in my profile yesterday asking my dependent spouse (who is in India) to submit her passport for CoPR. But I have so far not received the portal email. Although this request letter was sent in my name, the subject states this - "RE: DEP spouse residing in India."

There is also this paragraph in the request letter which is confusing me -
"If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)"

I haven't come across a case where the outland dependent received their PPR before the inland applicant gets their portal email.
Please advice whether this a normal scenario and if I should just wait for my portal email or should I raise a webform and inform them that I'm in Canada and haven't received a portal email?

Amykar

Oct 14, 2021
I'm an inland principal applicant with an outland dependent. My AOR is Jan 25, 2021.
I received an update in my profile yesterday asking my dependent spouse (who is in India) to submit her passport for CoPR. But I have so far not received the portal email. Although this request letter was sent in my name, the subject states this - "RE: DEP spouse residing in India."

There is also this paragraph in the request letter which is confusing me -
"If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)"

I haven't come across a case where the outland dependent received their PPR before the inland applicant gets their portal email.
Please advice whether this a normal scenario and if I should just wait for my portal email or should I raise a webform and inform them that I'm in Canada and haven't received a portal email?
Hello,

I also got the same kind! very confusing!
I raised webform yesterday stating that I am in Canada and spouse is overseas and never travelled to Canada. I called IRCC to confirm if my spouse should be following the steps to send passport and other documents to Visa office and the agent said yes. I am planning to call them again just to be sure if I am reading it right. Yes the letter was addressed to me alone.

Reactions: gn911