+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Can anyone tell me what counterfoil is? We sent my dependents passports for PR visa two weeks ago but they didn't send them back yet. Yesterday I got counterfoil for dependents in my jckey account.
After how many days you had received PPR request once you go the eCOPR? Also did you raise any webform or any sort of email that you sent to IRCC to get the PPR request.
It would be great help if you could pass on some information here. Thanks in advance.

PR_Query

May 13, 2021
Hi guys. Can anyone help on what do I do next? My dependent passport has reached IRCC on the 11th of October for stamping. Until now, there has been no update. I tried emailing, calling VFS and emailing and calling Delhi Immigration. No one has been of any help, Delhi immigration does not reply to email and when I managed to reach to them via telephone, they hung up in 3 seconds saying this is not the line for passport stamping enquiry... I reached out to IRCC as well in Canada and they said they aren't able to help as it is outside of Canada Visa Office...is there anything I can do in this situation?

Tracking on VFS just shows under process at IRCC since 11th Oct 2021. It is now over 3 weeks and no update..

I have already received my COPR etc. Passport of dependent was sent afterwards when I got her PPR.

@legalfalcon Any suggestions? Please help..
Hi, My dependents passport are also with IRCC from OCT 28th and no updates so far. I guess there were holidays Halloween, Dussehra , Diwali and that could the reason of delay. Expecting to get stamped passport by this week. Fingers crossed.

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
Hi, My dependents passport are also with IRCC from OCT 28th and no updates so far. I guess there were holidays Halloween, Dussehra , Diwali and that could the reason of delay. Expecting to get stamped passport by this week. Fingers crossed.
Yeah. I understand the delays but nearly a month now and there were not that many holidays when my dependent's passport was submitted. People who submitted it after got theirs back already...don't know what to do..

Jaspreer

Aug 25, 2021
Hi everyone and @legalfalcon on oct 27 i received a remedical request for outland spouse and on nov 5th they sent a request letter on cic portal to disregard the medical request. Is this normal? I havent received any thing after that. Is it okay if my spouse give the remeds regardless of that letter? Also under adr section it say we need more information i am not sure what they want.

please advise
Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone and @legalfalcon on oct 27 i received a remedical request for outland spouse and on nov 5th they sent a request letter on cic portal to disregard the medical request. Is this normal? I havent received any thing after that. Is it okay if my spouse give the remeds regardless of that letter? Also under adr section it say we need more information i am not sure what they want.

please advise
Thank you
Check the medical status on your account see if it has been extended. Also, what is the status of your meds. If your meds are still valid, you need not worry .

HinaGarg

Oct 30, 2021
All correspondence sent by IRCC will always be in the name of the PA. If you have received your e-COPR, the email is for your dependents not in Canada to submit their passports.
Hi, can you please share the timeline. My husband has received eCOPR but I ( dependent in India) have not received any update. How much time does it take to get a confirmation for dependents?

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Got Portal email and PPR for dependents...details in signature
Congrats, Vikram! Bright future in Canada to your family!
My AOR is very close so keeping my fingers crossed :)

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Congrats, Vikram! Bright future in Canada to your family!
My AOR is very close so keeping my fingers crossed :)
Thanks a lot for your wishes....You will also get it...keep hanging there....I know its easier said than done but they are processing at much quicker pace..

Reactions: shredder

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys. Can anyone help on what do I do next? My dependent passport has reached IRCC on the 11th of October for stamping. Until now, there has been no update. I tried emailing, calling VFS and emailing and calling Delhi Immigration. No one has been of any help, Delhi immigration does not reply to email and when I managed to reach to them via telephone, they hung up in 3 seconds saying this is not the line for passport stamping enquiry... I reached out to IRCC as well in Canada and they said they aren't able to help as it is outside of Canada Visa Office...is there anything I can do in this situation?

Tracking on VFS just shows under process at IRCC since 11th Oct 2021. It is now over 3 weeks and no update..

I have already received my COPR etc. Passport of dependent was sent afterwards when I got her PPR.

@legalfalcon Any suggestions? Please help..
It can take 3-6 weeks. Be patient and wait. If after 45 days you do not get your PP back, then you can start following up.