+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Is there any one here with RR status in eligibility...these f***ers are not going to toich those applications or what ...8 months passed and no change in status after RR in eligibility

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
It has mine name and mine uci number but after 2 days they sent me the another email below so my dependent has sent his passport already along with this letter
This letter contains additional clarification to our previous correspondence regarding your request for passport(s).

While you have obtained your permanent resident status via a virtual landing process in Canada, your accompanying family member(s) residing overseas must contact our mission in their country of residence to obtain their Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and visa.

Even though the previous letter was addressed to you, the content of this letter is intended for your accompanying family members. Please advise them to follow the instructions specified in the letter.

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

www.cic.gc.ca
Hey.!! I had received couple of emails and first email looks like for Passport request email and everything addressed to me.
However in the second email they mentioned same content as you pasted here.
So it means was it a PPR letter? And can my dependent submit passport ?
Furthermore I do see some payment we have to pay in the initial email.. was it for courier ?

gn911

Jan 13, 2021
Hello,

I also got the same kind! very confusing!
I raised webform yesterday stating that I am in Canada and spouse is overseas and never travelled to Canada. I called IRCC to confirm if my spouse should be following the steps to send passport and other documents to Visa office and the agent said yes. I am planning to call them again just to be sure if I am reading it right. Yes the letter was addressed to me alone.
Did you receive any other response other than their standard one for raising the webform?

lucifer97

Oct 19, 2021
Is there any one here with RR status in eligibility...these f***ers are not going to toich those applications or what ...8 months passed and no change in status after RR in eligibility
Me also following you in Review Required since May 2021.

AOR : Jan 2021
Added Spouse: May 2021

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hey.!! I had received couple of emails and first email looks like for Passport request email and everything addressed to me.
However in the second email they mentioned same content as you pasted here.
So it means was it a PPR letter? And can my dependent submit passport ?
Furthermore I do see some payment we have to pay in the initial email.. was it for courier ?
My husband already sent his passport on November 2 along with this letter and we just paid the fees for the courier service at that time .

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
My husband already sent his passport on November 2 along with this letter and we just paid the fees for the courier service at that time .
Cool !! Thanks for confirming
Hoping this letter is for my dependent (they mentioned every details of mine.. nothing related to my dependent) and I am also preparing for courier by considering it’s for my dependent PPR letter.
Yesterday I submitted vfs webform by attaching the ppr email letter and waiting for their acceptance and payment link.
Did you follow the same procedure?