+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

eddieMex

Nov 5, 2021
It says Became PR at OSC-OPERAT
Hi!
Did you received your PR card? In my copr says that I became PR at OSC-operat. I received my PR card and it says that my place of landing is Ottawa, but I did not arrive in Ottawa. Do you know if all virtual landings (I applied from inside Canada) are designated as Ottawa?

Loren27

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hi, same situation here. May I ask if your dependent child got a personal PPR under his/her name? Coz I am confused on the PPR that I recieved. I do not know if my dependent child (outland) is included on that. I did not recieved an Appendix B for my oitland depedent. Tnx
I did not recieved yet but the agency told me she will gonna follow it to ircc

Jul 25, 2019
Thanks. Yeah, after seeing approved, I'm relaxed little bit. Did u raised GCMS notes? You can see detailed information there.
Hi!!!
I am in the same pickle!!
Really worried.. Just want to understand if you and your dependent got PR??

Please do let me know the status.It will be helpful for me!

Thank you

Ashish_2021

Sep 29, 2021
Does CoPR have expiry date..? Does Anyone primary applicant received PR card for those received eCoPR in Aug-21...? Can we track PR card courier by anyways..?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon.. that I know.
But I have heard from many that they are not sending PPRs and put the file on hold instead and ask to reply once the applicant is back in Canada.

Do you know anything about it
I do not work on speculation. If you have heard from many, that does not become the law. If you want to believe what many say, then you already have an answer.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Congratulations. How long does it takes to get the passport stamped? My dependents passport are with IRCC from last two weeks.
We sent the passport on October 13, it was dispatched back on October 29 and arrived back home on November 5

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys. Can anyone help on what do I do next? My dependent passport has reached IRCC on the 11th of October for stamping. Until now, there has been no update. I tried emailing, calling VFS and emailing and calling Delhi Immigration. No one has been of any help, Delhi immigration does not reply to email and when I managed to reach to them via telephone, they hung up in 3 seconds saying this is not the line for passport stamping enquiry... I reached out to IRCC as well in Canada and they said they aren't able to help as it is outside of Canada Visa Office...is there anything I can do in this situation?

Tracking on VFS just shows under process at IRCC since 11th Oct 2021. It is now over 3 weeks and no update..

I have already received my COPR etc. Passport of dependent was sent afterwards when I got her PPR.

@legalfalcon Any suggestions? Please help..

Harpreet0811

Sep 19, 2021
I received portal email on 14th Oct to login and create new password. I gave all the information about me n my spouse(outland) but after that no update

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Can anyone let me know what actions need to be taken before passport submission of Ppr hider?
and how notes of eye colour and hight to be made ?
And how feed of Vfs in India to be paid?

Instant response will be appreciated. Thanks

talgat1101

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Can anyone tell me what counterfoil is? We sent my dependents passports for PR visa two weeks ago but they didn't send them back yet. Yesterday I got counterfoil for dependents in my jckey account.

Reactions: sidhi_baat

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Can anyone tell me what counterfoil is? We sent my dependents passports for PR visa two weeks ago but they didn't send them back yet. Yesterday I got counterfoil for dependents in my jckey account.
that's your visa document. Take it as a confirmation that your visa is issued. You should be getting your passport soon

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Can anyone let me know what actions need to be taken before passport submission of Ppr hider?
and how notes of eye colour and hight to be made ?
And how feed of Vfs in India to be paid?

Instant response will be appreciated. Thanks
Ppr hider? i am assuming you have got the ppr request and need to submit your passport at vfs ?

in this case, you need to submit a webform at vfs website. In a day or two they will send payment link, pay the fees, then in 48hrs they will send you AWR number to schedule your passport pickup. Keep everything ready in an envelope. There are so many videos on YouTube to demonstrate step by step process.

Reactions: Oh Canada!!!