+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

DantePam

Oct 6, 2021
Hi everyone- does anyone know how long it will take to get passport back from VFS?
Depends on which vfs location. Between two weeks plus to a month. No definite timeline anyway. People who've gone through the process can share their views too.

charmer89

Dec 17, 2020
@legalfalcon - can you please provide some direction

I am a Prinicipal applicant (Inland) with a spouse (outland). I got my CoPR already. I was waiting for my spouse's PPR.

I received an email "Ready For Visa" from IRCC today. The email is addressed to me. I want to know if I can use this email to send my Spouse's passport to applicable VFS centre? Or Should I wait for an email from IRCC addressed to my Spouse?

Reactions: S'MAN

Akhila93

Apr 7, 2019

I am a Prinicipal applicant (Inland) with a spouse (outland). I got my CoPR already. I was waiting for my spouse's PPR.

I received an email "Ready For Visa" from IRCC today. The email is addressed to me. I want to know if I can use this email to send my Spouse's passport to applicable VFS centre? Or Should I wait for an email from IRCC addressed to my Spouse?
Every one is receiving the same mail.which is for the dependent to sumbit passport.

Akhila93

Apr 7, 2019

Whats ur depen country of residence?

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hi All,
I received PPR for my PR application. I gave biometrics for Visitor Visa already on 2019, so i didnt book biometrics for PR application.
While raising webform for VFS Passport submission, I came across the question , Did you enrol Biometric for this application?
I my case the answer should be NO right

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hi @Maninder9944

After submitting the webform, how long do we need to wait for the paymentlink ? after payment how long do we have to wait for the courier to pick up ?
Right now I am not in my home, so that i can plan for travell accordingly.

What delivery address do we need to mention in the pacakge ?

Sampath000

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Okay. My spouse applied for SOWP and did biometrics for that. Biometrics number is added to both the files by itself - PR and SOWp. Would they send him BIL again?
Definitely they will send biometrics again he have to go to give biometrics again after they will assess and issue refund for one biometrics

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hi Guys,

after lots of research and reading and speaking with IRCC agent, this is how I am going to proceed regarding PPR:

1) Submit a webform and let IRCC know that I am already in Canada, have my eCoPR and attach it to the webform
(as per the email: B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)."
2) Contact Visa Application Centre and submit the below for dependent:
  1. Original Passport
  2. 2 pictures as per guidelines
  3. Copy of the PPR Letter
  4. Heigh and eye color declaration (just on paper)
  5. Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) copy that I download from my CIC account
    Additionally, just in case I will include:
  6. Copy of my eCoPR
  7. Copy of my passports data page
  8. Whatever the VAC will request (fees, consents, etc.)
Hope this helps!

Reactions: SathyaPriyatharsini

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Congratulations everyone for receiving their eCopr and PPR
I have come to realize that it might not be in my fate to live in Canada
I withdrew express entry Profile and will be going back to my home country
Thank you
Hey, I was right where you are.... dont. You will be happy you waited a bit longer.